file New to VEKN - guidance on deck building

21 Oct 2013 02:18 #55519 by brandonsantacruz
Check out this site for the basic deck archetypes that you can work from. There are many variations, but knowing the basics is the way to start. For Ventrue check out "Ventrue Lawfirm."

extrala.blogspot.com/p/deck-archetypes.html

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Oct 2013 09:54 #55530 by Klaital
Molloy, Toreador Grandball is from Dark Sovereigns, not in Jyhad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molloy

More
21 Oct 2013 10:54 #55533 by Molloy

Molloy, Toreador Grandball is from Dark Sovereigns, not in Jyhad.

oops!

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

More
21 Oct 2013 21:11 #55553 by vtesstudent
Molloy - thank you for posting these decks...I will take a look!

brandonsantacruz - looks like a great site, thanks for posting the link.

Klaital - put the deck together based on your list, but I'm short a number of them after open the booster box. So I'll have to work on getting the full deck list. Also, no Freak Drives in the box :( heh

I do have 8 of the 12 vampires (missing 2x Timothy Crowley, 1x Sir Walter Nash, 1x Emerson Bridges), so I will track those down. In the meantime, I have 4 other Ventrue vampires I'm using).

More
21 Oct 2013 21:58 #55557 by Klaital
You can probably find them fairly cheap online, although freak drives might cost some, but fortunately it was printed in many sets, and as uncommon too since camarilla edition so there is lots of them around. But the Jyhad vampires and most other cards shouldn't be expensive to get, like for example Ventrue Directorate Assembly is a common from Dark Sovereigns.

More
22 Oct 2013 05:09 #55564 by kombainas
If you get hooked up, I'd look for freak drives in starters. A bit more pricey, but a lot more stuff to work with as well!

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds