file Toreador Anti 4/5 Bruise and Bleed

27 Dec 2013 15:09 #58068 by Joo
Deck Name: Magnum Manipulations
Created By: Joo Gouvêa
Description: Toreador Anti Bruise and Bleed

Crypt: (11 cards, Min: 22, Max: 32, Avg: 6,72)
3 Mélusine d'Anjou dem AUS CEL PRE8 Toreador Antitribu
2 Klaus Konrecht for pot AUS CEL PRE8 Toreador Antitribu
1 Dominique Santo Paulo pot pre AUS CEL6 Toreador Antitribu
1 Guillermo Arsuaga aus for CEL PRE6 Toreador Antitribu
2 Amber cel AUS PRE 5 Toreador Antitribu
2 Redbone McCray cel pro AUS PRE6 Toreador Antitribu

Library: (87 cards)
Master (15 cards)
1 Art of Pain, The
1 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Fame
1 Fetish Club Hunting Ground
2 Haven Uncovered
2 Palla Grande
1 Pentex(TM) Subversion
1 Tension in the Ranks
3 Vessel
2 Villein

Action (14 cards)
1 Abbot
4 Enchant Kindred
6 Legal Manipulations
1 Pulse of the Canaille
1 Revelations
1 Under Siege

Action Modifier (6 cards)
6 Aire of Elation

Reaction (18 cards)
3 Eyes of Argus
1 My Enemy`s Enemy
3 On the Qui Vive
2 Quicken Sight
6 Telepathic Misdirection
2 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
1 Forced Awakening

Combat (21 cards)
3 Blur
5 Concealed Weapon
5 Psyche!
3 Pursuit
5 Taste of Vitae

Equipment (9 cards)
5 .44 Magnum
1 Ivory Bow
2 Leather Jacket
1 Local 1111

Event (1 cards)
1 Dragonbound

Combo (3 cards)
3 Resist Earth`s Grasp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Dec 2013 15:50 #58069 by ReverendRevolver
All over the place, more toolboxy than bnb
Which is good, since bnb isnt good here. You need to wall up to protect you pool, especially with the 8 caps here. But, id go with more combat. Sideslip is neede if you are alreqdy committing to combat. And you are, since you run dragonbound, 5 tastes, and guns. Id drop 2 bleed actions, at least.fr a thick deck using guns, herws my blueprint:
44X5-7
Concealed x4-6
Pursuitx4-6
Sideslipx3-5
Blurx2-4
Psychex3-6
Tastex3-6
I used to include ome fast hands and one target vitals but i wouldnt recxomend those anymore.

So, the issue we have is:

You want to oust and not be ousted, to achieve this goal, you have alot of bleex oomph, alot of block ability, and your sucess of these is reliant upon being too scary to block, and being scary to get blocked by.

But, your redcards cant fully support double duty here, unless yoir meta is just lasombra bleed with no combat, since most decks can either handle your combat or habdle your bleeds and intercept. You wont actually overcome this completely, your aim is to make you more able to win with the strategy. Id use hea of the city over pulse. Your bleed actions should be 2-3 enchant, tops, then some +2 stuff, one of which should be an intimidation.

The reason is palla grande helps later in the game, and you will be nickle and diming with dragonbound and tension anyway, so, itll be solid,

Defense wise, abbot, under siege, and reactions are pretty ok.

You run fame, maybe make revelations into nose of the hound?
But, looks decent, given the crypt options.

More
27 Dec 2013 22:25 #58071 by kombainas
Since you cannot choose your combat victims actively (or I missed it), I'd drop Tension and Dragonbound due to destabilizing effect which you do not control. Or add either Eagle Sights for block-control or good old fashioned rushes.

!malk! :OBF: :DEM: :cel: :cap6: Sabbat. If this vampire's bleed is successful, he laughs manicly and untaps.

More
28 Dec 2013 16:11 #58084 by ReverendRevolver

Since you cannot choose your combat victims actively (or I missed it), I'd drop Tension and Dragonbound due to destabilizing effect which you do not control. Or add either Eagle Sights for block-control or good old fashioned rushes.

Point is true, but tension and dragonbound are table-effecting things that make the people on either side of you nervous, while fame makez your prey not want to block with said minion, so they are all still usable. Id opt for nose of the hound and rumble over regular bums rush, since all your guys are sabbat and if you rush you should have a gun and pursuits.

More
29 Dec 2013 03:43 #58090 by brandonsantacruz
COncealed weapons are not good for bruise and bleed. I would do more of a tap and bleed deck for effectiveness. You need free or cheap permanents to bruise more reliably without taking so many card slots.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
29 Dec 2013 12:28 #58092 by Hakuron
You could choose to fight at close range, that would allow you to gain some slots: Magnum & Concealed Weapon => Weighted Walking Sticks. A second or third Art of Pain might be a good choice then, for better odds. Maybe even a Depravity.

No Fame, no tension, no Hunting Ground (no Dragonbound), since you need more Dreams of the Sphinx, Information Highway, Powerbase Montreal for acceleration.

You could try skipping the Wake with Evenings' Freshness and Forced Awakening for more "permanent untap": +1 Under Siege, +2 Eternal Vigilance, maybe a second Abbot.

I would skip the Pulse of the Canaille: 3 blood is a lot for vampires who are in combat regularly. A second Revelations sounds more appropriate.

Of course, these are only suggestions that might work ... Have fun with your new deck! ;)

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds