file Another Toolbox concept I'm playing with

23 Oct 2014 12:17 #66908 by Ohlmann

With my testings Alexandra proved herself important to the deck because of the multi action stuff, high built in bleed and 4 votes to pass the parities or vote locking someone. I dunno if I can have the luxury to expel her from the deck.

Villon + Alexandra + Anson = 29 pool of minions, all necessary. In a deck whose bleed defence is average at best, and combat defence lacking yet absolutely need the key vampire to be up.

You need to be able to work with only two vampire. I would remove Alexandra for that and replace by any two random low cap toreador.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2014 12:37 #66911 by Timo

With my testings Alexandra proved herself important to the deck because of the multi action stuff, high built in bleed and 4 votes to pass the parities or vote locking someone. I dunno if I can have the luxury to expel her from the deck.

Villon + Alexandra + Anson = 29 pool of minions, all necessary. In a deck whose bleed defence is average at best, and combat defence lacking yet absolutely need the key vampire to be up.

You need to be able to work with only two vampire. I would remove Alexandra for that and replace by any two random low cap toreador.

I don't see anything hat say that Anson is mandatory in this build...

But I guess some means to get some pool gain should be added (I mean more than just 2 parity shift and 2 villein)

More
23 Oct 2014 13:30 #66913 by Ohlmann

But I guess some means to get some pool gain should be added (I mean more than just 2 parity shift and 2 villein)

Well, the deck have quite a lot of master, and want to play his chimestry discipline fast.

More
23 Oct 2014 18:56 #66914 by ReverendRevolver

Well, the deck have quite a lot of master, and want to play his chimestry discipline fast.

Add lilliths blessing ;)

I posted a reply to this and my phone ate it.

Most flaws have been pointed out. Is blood manafement still an issue? As much as more actions gum things up, what about Abactor? Typical setup has you at 8 standig votes.

More
23 Oct 2014 20:09 - 23 Oct 2014 20:11 #66916 by Dorrinal
You want to get out Francois and Alexandra out before you're ousted. That implies crypt acceleration. You also have a big toolbox there, and want to get a Chimerstry master out as soon as possible. That implies card cycling tech. My conclusion is that you need 3-4 copies of Dreams of the Sphinx, which excels at both simultaneously.

:trem:
Last edit: 23 Oct 2014 20:11 by Dorrinal.

More
24 Oct 2014 09:44 #66928 by Wand
That's a nice idea, however I already have crypt acceleration with art museum and powerbase montreal. I guess 2 copies of dreams should do the work.

Gonna post soon a new decklist trying to fit all suggestions and then you can do a new feedback ok?

thanks

Archbishop of Vitória

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds