file German National Championship 2011

16 Oct 2011 12:44 #12064 by acbishop
cool, knowing about the possibility of staying I will check properly the trains from Paris, it seems the easiest way is to go to Frankfurt

:vtes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2011 04:32 #12194 by Joscha
Tobias offers you both a stay for Saturday evening too (for another card). He plans to play with friends VtES to train for Sunday. Consider if you like to stay for two nights.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
18 Oct 2011 05:53 #12196 by Ankha

Tobias offers you both a stay for Saturday evening too (for another card). He plans to play with friends VtES to train for Sunday. Consider if you like to stay for two nights.

That's kind of him. I have to check if I can make the trip back sunday night or take half a day off the following monday.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
18 Oct 2011 06:47 #12199 by acbishop

that's really kind of him, of course it's easier to planify the trip knowing we can stay 2 nights there :)

More
15 Nov 2011 11:25 #14267 by acbishop
I'm trying to check with other players from Paris about going there in a car 4 of us.
In case the car plan is not possible, is it possible for anyone to pick us up at Frankfurt railway station?

More
24 Nov 2011 10:04 #15760 by Oskar
I'm thinking about coming up from Switzerland to join this but have not decided on traveling plans, if anyone is interested in getting picked up along the way please let me know.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds