file Gehenna - 31-03-2012 - Hilversum

04 Mar 2012 18:16 #24728 by Izaak
All,

Here is the announcement for the yearly(?) Dutch spring tournament.

Gehenna
Date: Saturday March 31st, 2012
Address: Melkpad 14a (free parking next to the location available)
Format: Standard Constructed, 3R+F (*)

(*) If the tournament will end up having less than 13 participants, we will reschedule it to be 2R+F

Entry fee: € 3,-

Schedule:(**)
10.00 Doors open & registration
10.30-12:30 Round 1
12:30-13:00 Lunch Break. Lunch is available at the location at very reasonable prices.
13.00-15:00 Round 2
15.15-17:15 Round 3
17.30-19:30 Finals

(**) If no tables reach time-out in a given round, the subsequent rounds will be moved forward accordingly

Extra:

If we have at least 15 players at the tournament, the following extra prices will be available:

In order to promote a more creative metagame than usual, there will be an extra price available for the highest-ranked Laibon (***) deck. For this, the standings after the preliminary rounds will be used. The winner of this price will receive a Keepers of Tradition starter deck of his or her choice.

A deck is a Laibon deck if it meets both conditions below:
a) 75% or more of the crypt must be Laibon vampires. Making vampires Laibon by using Mozambique Allure will make them count as a Laibon for this purpose.
b) The deck makes use of either Abombwe or Laibon sect- or clan-specific cards

(***) Any deck involving Nana Buruku is not eligible for this extra price.

In addition:

- Anyone that burns at least one red-list vampire (yes, that is supposed to be vampire, not minion) controlled by another Methusalah will receive a *free* Kindred Most Wanted booster pack. It is not nessecarily required to do so in combat or by means of diablerie. Society of Leopold will do just fine Smile.

- Anyone that scores at least one Victory Point with a Black Hand deck, will receive a *free* Black Hand booster pack. If you score at least one Game Win with such a deck, you will receive an additional Black Hand booster. A Black Hand deck is a deck that makes use of (as in, actually plays as part of its strategy) at least two different non-master cards that require either Black Hand or Seraph.

Hope to see you all!

Preregister @ www.atfreeforum.com/vtesholland/viewtopic.php?t=692
The following user(s) said Thank You: D-dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2012 19:43 #24742 by D-dennis

A deck is a Laibon deck if it meets both conditions below:
a) 75% or more of the crypt must be Laibon vampires. Making vampires Laibon by using Mozambique Allure will make them count as a Laibon for this purpose.
b) The deck makes use of either Abombwe or Laibon sect- or clan-specific cards

Do you need to use the Mozambique Allure trick every round, or is once during the tournament enough to meet the requirements?
For example: I have 4 Freddy Gage in my crypt, I get him on the table in only 2 games and in only one of those I manage to m.a. him.

p.s.: I will not make a deck with Freddy Gage as star :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds