file Possible Dublin Tournament October 27th

26 Aug 2012 15:16 #35371 by Mael
Hi,

I am planning to run a VTES tournament during Gealcon , on Saturday 27th October. Gaelcon, for those of you who have never heard of it, is a four day gaming convention in Dublin hosting card games, board games, war games, rpgs, larps, etc. Entry to the con is €14 for the day or €28 for the weekend, and accommodation is available either at the con venue itself (at a discount) or at a host of other hotels, B&Bs and hostels in Dublin.

This is still in the planning stages as I don't have the number of guaranteed players in Dublin to confidently run a tournament.
So if you are, or think you might be, interested, can you please let me know within the next two weeks or thereabouts so I can decide if this can go ahead.

If you do reply can you please also let me know
a) How likely you are to attend (Will be at the con anyway, Definitely attend if there's VTES, Probably/Maybe attend)
b) Whether you'd be likely to just attend for a single day or stay for the rest of the con
c) If it makes a difference to your decision whether this event is run as a National Championship, European Championship Qualifier, or Standard Tournament.

Thank you for reading, and please let me know if you have any questions,

Seamus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds