file Reins of Power - Joensuu; Weekly League

14 Jun 2011 12:41 - 14 Jun 2011 12:41 #5125 by Kraus
Hi all!

I thought I'd post about this new project of mine here too. Now that I got back home, and found people active but without almost any 'official' gaming field, I took the initiative and conjured something up: a league!

The main idea is that each player, while registering, picks a sect and sticks with that throughout the league: Camarilla, Sabbat, Laibon or Independent. Games do not have to be played with the same clan, but the clan selected for the deck has to be from the chosen sect. Two thirds of the crypt has to consist of the same clan, and one can't mix Camarilla and Sabbat vampires in a crypt. Also, Lilith's and Caine's struggle has not yet reached the Northern Carelia, so Lilith's Blessing's banned.

I'm going to gather statistics of personal points for players, as well as how well each clan and sect manage. Eventually, in addition to gaining some fun facts of the local players, there might be rewards for players, sects of clans: say, promos for an extremely successful player, Sabbat players gain two votes from the edge instead of one if they're clearly in the lead compared to the rest, players of a well faring clan starting with 31 pool, those kinds of things..

We're starting next monday, and at the moment I'm estimating 10-16 players to attend for the summer. :)

I'll try to keep some statistics posted here too, just for fun!

-Kraus, Prince of Joensuu

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
Last edit: 14 Jun 2011 12:41 by Kraus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds