file Christmas Celebration Sealed, Magdeburg, Germany

23 Nov 2019 20:41 - 24 Nov 2019 11:04 #97955 by ScoundrelAtHeart
Calendar Link

Good evening fellow Kindred,

It is the time of the year to be jolly and grateful.
I, the Prince of Magdeburg, invite you into my domain for celebrating this most festive time of the year.

For the tournament fee every player receives the following:
1 Random First Blood Deck
1 3rd Edition Booster
1 Black Hand Booster
1 Sword of Caine Booster
1 Kindred Most Wanted Booster

The boosters will be handled as a table draft and then you will have time for creating a Deck using your drafted cards and a first blood deck.

Prize Support:
Each participant receives a VTES booster (final table winner gets a Gehenna booster, the others get a random one from Black Hand, Sword of Caine, Ebony Kingdom, Kindred Most Wanted)
Every player also receives a random vtes card from my personal stash and 2 BCP promocards.
The final table winner also receives a Nergal (adv) and a full Humble Bundle Charity VTES card pack.

When: 14.12.2019, 11 a.m. (Registry starts at 10:30 a.m.)

Where:
Heldenwelt Magdeburg
Sternstraße 28, 39104 Magdeburg
0172 3804538
maps.app.goo.gl/JwQ2WE9bYcUHtJfd9
Pre registry is recommended because I can only provide material for 10 players. You are allowed to bring the above listed sealed material and show it to me at the event for approval. If already 10 players are registred, please at least bring a First Blood Deck and a 3rd Edition Booster, the rest will be provided by myself.
If you bring sealed material yourself, you get a discount in the tournament fee.

To everyone who can´t participate:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

:salu: Prince of Magdeburg
VEKN-ID: 5850005
Prince-ID: 615
Last edit: 24 Nov 2019 11:04 by ScoundrelAtHeart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds