file Swiss National Championship, 2 July 2023, in Geneva.

19 Jun 2023 19:08 #108406 by Pablaux

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2023 17:33 - 27 Jun 2023 16:26 #108441 by Pablaux
Last edit: 27 Jun 2023 16:26 by Pablaux.

More
30 Jun 2023 14:38 #108509 by Pablaux
Heyo! to all the players who will be attending Sunday's tournament (Swiss Championship).

As everyone will be arriving at different times tomorrow, there won't be any specific activities planned. However, if you want to play games or have some drinks, I suggest the following:

Le Brise-Glace, a game bar located under the train station.
L'Usine, an alternative zone in the city center for punk music and drinks.
Café Cuba, in Cirque (you can find it on Google Maps too), a very nice bar with a large table for playing in the afternoon until 7 PM.
Xenomorph, our dedicated game store, in case you want to do some reverse tourism for shopping.

Several members of our playgroup are totally up for playing games or having drinks, so don't hesitate to introduce yourselves or directly contact Pablo (+41 76 693 69 85).

For those who will arrive early, I suggest some tourist activities:

The Jet d'Eau of Geneva (in the game of "who has the biggest," we stand tall).
Les Bastions with the Reformation Wall, because before being harassed by Catholics, Protestants showed off as the cool kids in our parks.
Les Rues Basses if you have Ventrue lineage and want to part with your money for politician watches.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Pierre
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
04 Jul 2023 11:39 #108559 by DocSeven
Hi Pablo,

Just a quick thank you for hosting the Swiss Championships in Geneva, all the work you put in for preparing it, and letting everyone (literally) feel at home. It's going to be hard to top this for future events; this is the first time I actually played VTES amidst greenery. :-)

Cheers,
Sven
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, Pablaux

More
18 Jul 2023 12:26 - 18 Jul 2023 12:29 #108737 by Pablaux
The day has come and past so quickly that I was barely able to see it.
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for this great event, my organizing team (they know who they are, in Geneva and beyond) as well as the gracious guests who were always kind and helpful.
Secondly, I'd like to congratulate Marius Iscru, the 2023 Swiss Champion (Obviously, the person holding the trophy in the picture).
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Jul 2023 12:29 by Pablaux.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds