file Day 2 EC Final Table Turn by Turn Coverage

15 Nov 2011 13:40 #14293 by Joscha
It looks like a very interesting final. Has it been filmed by anyone? Three combat decks, cool.

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2011 17:34 #14369 by KevinM

1. Enrico de Stefano – Cats and Dogs

Would it be possible to ask Enrico if my "Cats & Dogs" deck from 6 years ago influenced him in any way? members.cox.net/kjm1971/decks/Cats%20&%20Dogs.txt

I've talked about the deck a little bit over the years, but it'd be interesting to me if he created the deck completely independently of my idea from way back when. Thanks.

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
15 Nov 2011 20:55 #14451 by Lönkka
Malex, thanks for the excellent report!

Kinda reminds me of the ones Petri does for Ropecon finals.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
15 Nov 2011 22:13 #14476 by Malex

1. Enrico de Stefano – Cats and Dogs

Would it be possible to ask Enrico if my "Cats & Dogs" deck from 6 years ago influenced him in any way? members.cox.net/kjm1971/decks/Cats%20&%20Dogs.txt

I've talked about the deck a little bit over the years, but it'd be interesting to me if he created the deck completely independently of my idea from way back when. Thanks.

I don't know if Enrico is a member here on vekn, I only know this EC was his first EC. If he's a member I'll let him answer for himself - all the deck names were names I made up as I wrote the report, I can't promise it's named the players would have used themselves.

It looks like a very interesting final. Has it been filmed by anyone? Three combat decks, cool.

Yeah, it was a pretty cool (and tense) game with a lot of dealing and offerings. Unfortunately I don't think there's a video of it, however

Also, thanks everybody for the great feedback! It's these kind words that's making me look forward to doing this again :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds