file Report and TWD "Labor of Power" Minsk, RB, 8.05.2011

16 May 2011 05:51 #4474 by Mephistopheles
Since Aksinyas ability works only when untapped and the deck packs 2 wake cards only I would say that any tap and bleed with a bunch of Suddens should be able to oust this deck. Also if you have such a threat on the table people should consider cross table ousting it.

Anyhow, with all this dull Villein + Lilith's Blessing and ashur madness going on people really should play with Suddens again. 4-5 for the average bleed deck should work out fine.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2011 06:19 - 16 May 2011 06:21 #4475 by Karo
Totally agree with Mephisto.
Cross table ousting in case of such a deck will become the same thing as once was ousting an Arika Ventrue Firm or Turbo Arika that ruled long time ago.

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia
Last edit: 16 May 2011 06:21 by Karo.

More
16 May 2011 07:08 - 16 May 2011 07:12 #4476 by Exposer
Don't think such deck so broken.
"Girls" archetype have good defense module with recycling important master cards such as Pentex, Direct, Jake, Villein, Golconda. So it has good bleed defense with Aksiniya, good combat defense using ANI module in this version. BUT no politics defense except large pool buffer. So I think any heavy politic deck with PRE, Banisments and combat ends will have no problems with oust this deck.
Also The Uncoiling or any Not to Be may spoil its strategy.
Such decks win only in hands of, how to explain, suitable player.

In this constraced finals for example, I took Nana from torpor region to help this deck survive under Tupdog preassure. ANI Girls were my predators. But ironically I was ousted by my prey. So Girls got VP and 6 pool, GW as the result.

NC Belarus
Last edit: 16 May 2011 07:12 by Exposer.

More
16 May 2011 07:14 - 16 May 2011 07:15 #4477 by Pendargon
I hate Cybelle with burning passion. 'Round here, when she is at the table with me, she IS getting rushed , no matter where she sits at the table. It's better to just give a vp to it's predator, and continue a normal vtes game, then end up in a boring cycle that makes me slightly sick (villein, golconda, ashur, new cybelle, flick with aksinya, villein, bleed for 3, golcoda, ashur...repeat ad nauseam).

You open up with Cybelle, you have no friend in me, no matter where i sit B) :evil:

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:
Last edit: 16 May 2011 07:15 by Pendargon.

More
16 May 2011 07:29 #4478 by Karo

I hate Cybelle with burning passion. 'Round here, when she is at the table with me, she IS getting rushed , no matter where she sits at the table. It's better to just give a vp to it's predator, and continue a normal vtes game, then end up in a boring cycle that makes me slightly sick (villein, golconda, ashur, new cybelle, flick with aksinya, villein, bleed for 3, golcoda, ashur...repeat ad nauseam).

You open up with Cybelle, you have no friend in me, no matter where i sit B) :evil:

/signed

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia

More
16 May 2011 20:37 #4488 by Adonai

Don't think such deck so broken.
Also The Uncoiling or any Not to Be may spoil its strategy.
Such decks win only in hands of, how to explain, suitable player.

In my experience against this type of deck, The Rising destroys it completely.

Your mileage may vary.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds