file VTESinLA Jann Berger's B is for Blur TWD

19 Feb 2013 23:02 #45391 by Wedge

Just out of curiosity, how often did you end up discarding political actions? Seems like no table is complete without 15+ votes these days.

Almost never, you can come to an agreement on the terms with someone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2013 03:15 #45399 by Ira

Action (6 cards)
1 Entrancement
3 Heart of the City
2 Public Trust

Interesting deck. How did you like Heart of the City? I guess there wasn't much rush combat. Since you're not using any blood from your minions for pool gain, this seems like a nice choice.

Action Modifier (20 cards)
2 Awe
2 Bewitching Oration
4 Voter Captivation
1 Veil the Legions
1 Spying Mission
2 Lost in Crowds
1 Forgotten Labyrinth
2 Faceless Night
3 Elder Impersonation
2 Cloak the Gathering

With all the inferior obf, I'm surprised by 3x Elder Impersonation. Did you often play it at inferior, and therefore would have preferred Domain of Evernight?

Combat (5 cards)
5 Majesty

Did you ever wish to save the blood and have a Staredown instead?

Event (8 cards)
2 The Rising
2 Break the Code
1 Nightmares upon Nightmares
1 Thirst
1 Bitter and Sweet Story, The
1 Restricted Vitae

Was Bitter and Sweet Story worth it, even though it's not a Gehenna event? Did you consider Blood Trade as a starter event? I like the anti-weenie tech here. Seems like Recalled to the Founder and Conquest of Humanity might be good, too.

Ira

More
20 Feb 2013 04:39 #45401 by Robert Goudie
Events are now in the calendar. Thanks. :)

More
20 Feb 2013 05:11 #45402 by Wedge

Interesting deck. How did you like Heart of the City? I guess there wasn't much rush combat. Since you're not using any blood from your minions for pool gain, this seems like a nice choice.

I really like it for this deck. The original version didn't have any, instead there was more public trust. PT is good but it is tempting to stealth bounced bleeds through, not so with HotC. Also, people seemed to react better to tool up then straight aggression. Very good late game.

With all the inferior obf, I'm surprised by 3x Elder Impersonation. Did you often play it at inferior, and therefore would have preferred Domain of Evernight?

5/12 have big black, I find it key in getting an action through a wall. And the blood cost is what blood is for.

Did you ever wish to save the blood and have a Staredown instead?

There have been times I wished I had a staredown, but most times I am happy with the extra action/block.

Was Bitter and Sweet Story worth it, even though it's not a Gehenna event? Did you consider Blood Trade as a starter event? I like the anti-weenie tech here. Seems like Recalled to the Founder and Conquest of Humanity might be good, too.

I really can't say, if Bitter and Sweet Story is worth it. It has a snowball effect for taking a table that may have gone to me anyway.
When the event package was chosen there were lifeboons in the deck so it didn't make the cut, I never put the deck back on the drawing broad after they were removed. I don't like the replace clause of Recalled to the Founder and Conquest of Humanity for the deck. Please note, Karen can hunt under Restricted Vitae to get your handsize back.

More
20 Feb 2013 11:26 #45409 by Adonai

More
21 Feb 2013 15:29 #45445 by ICL
What about the three other tournament results?

Does this mean you are finally done with this deck?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds