file Ragnarok- San Jose, CA

07 Oct 2013 01:21 #54854 by brandonsantacruz
There wasn't a writable form for the storyline, so this is what we've got.

10/6/13 1:30-3:30 pm
San Jose, California, USA- Game Kastle
Andrew Haas (Imbued/abomination)> Ian Lee (FoS with Tha)> David Anderson (Gargoyles and Werewolves)> Brian (Merged Sebastian Goulet)> Me (!Nos flung junk)

I bring out Agatha, who rushes and increased strength + thrown gate to get Gjallahorn (most important play).Imbued start messing up Ian with bleeds for 2-3, but Andy relents and Ian recovers. One imbued is stolen by Sebastian after Sebastian steal’s David’s first werewolf. I lay some beatdown on imbued but take a trip to torpor or three thanks to Ivory Bow. Before Ox, Viceroy of the Hollows kills three more adversaries, David’s Samuel Height kills one. Using Laevateinn, Ox takes out the tricky Loki who survived Jennie’s Assault Rifle + Caseless rounds + Strike with Conviction, but Ox goes down in the process thanks to FBI, Special Affairs Division. Then time runs out. 0.5 vps all around.

Werewolf cards- David used them to great effect. Lots of Luna’s armor. Most dramatic thing must have been Agatha’s early pwnage of some Nordic giant. Funniest thing was Ian’s crucial use of Detect Authority at serpentis to block the imbued- twice!

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds