file Winds of Change - RJ

29 Nov 2013 21:03 - 29 Nov 2013 21:16 #57243 by Davi Pereira
Winds of Change - RJ
10 de Novembro de 2013
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
3 rounds + final
9 Players

Deck Name: H2E
Created By: Comendador D'Avila - Inconnu PNP .'.
Description:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 44, Max: 44, Avg: 11)
4 Enkidu for ANI CEL OBF POT PRO11 Gangrel Antitribu
4 Hardestadt cel pro DOM FOR POT PRE11 Ventrue
4 Hazimel dem ANI AUS CHI FOR POT11 Ravnos

Library: (90 cards)
Master (12 cards)
1 Fame
8 Minion Tap
1 Monster
1 Pentex Subversion
1 Sudden Reversal

Action (11 cards)
1 Ambush
2 Big Game
2 Bum`s Rush
1 Dominate Kine
1 Far Mastery
1 Graverobbing
2 Harass
1 Rampage

Action Modifier (10 cards)
4 Forced March
6 Freak Drive

Political Action (1 cards)
1 Alastor

Reaction (14 cards)
8 Deflection
2 Eluding the Arms of Morpheus
2 Forced Vigilance
2 On the Qui Vive

Combat (40 cards)
8 Immortal Grapple
2 Rolling with the Punches
4 Skin of Steel
8 Slam
4 Soak
4 Superior Mettle
8 Taste of Vitae
2 Unflinching Persistence

Equipment (1 cards)
1 Eye of Hazimel

Event (1 cards)
1 Dragonbound

This deck was last saved at 08:56:06 on 12/11/2013
Last edit: 29 Nov 2013 21:16 by Davi Pereira.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HG.fi, Ankha, ReverendRevolver, Pascek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2013 04:16 #57244 by ReverendRevolver
Quite awesome. I love 11 cap combat, and have had mixed luck with Hardestadt+Fakir+Saulot+Eliemelech toolbox.
Awesome deck.

More
30 Nov 2013 09:21 #57248 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Winds of Change - RJ
Hazimel seems like a very suboptimal vampire for this deck though, since he can't play lot of the cards in the deck, and has no +strength so he can only hit for max of 3 in combat, I would think that 9 cap !Salubri with +2 strength and FOR/POT would be much better choice over him. Also I would increase the number of Hardestadts, since if you don't get him to starting crypt you have lot of dead cards in the deck.

Also I really don't understand how 11 caps with no acceleration whatsoever managed to survive long enough to do anything, I guess nobody else was playing any fast decks (or any serious combat for that matter). Around here this deck would never manage to get more than one vampire out.

More
30 Nov 2013 13:39 #57260 by ReverendRevolver
Yea, my meta was eating me alive when i didnt draw fast acceleration. I ran a few zillahs, >5 villein, amd liliths. Thats why i had to kill mine, liliths enabled me to do the villein lb thing, but i HAD to do it to get my 11 to be a 12, so they could govern/enchant/spying mission dow. I ran lots oc govern and 1-2 of the others, then changed graduallydue to AI fear. So, i was normally getting out Hardestadt or Eleimelech, getting baxk pool, giving them 3 blood +1 capacity, adding some beads to another vamp, freakdrive, then bleex and hope to get blocked so i could punch, prevent with a press, and taste a few times.

Later revisions were more streamlined, and a balaned toolbox where 3 of eaxh 11 cap was used, i ran a couple eyes of argus, couple mots, and bowl bow heart. I also was going to be adding fueled by hearts blood, amaranth, and claws, and making abombwe my only skill card for grafting, and using dc:throat, but liliths got banned.

After, id looked at a more rounded deck with hardestadt, Micty, and Qayayayayayblah, but had to come baxk to it. Itwasntcmuch better than Hardestadt with ignazio, since ignazio and my support in that deck had dominate and could bounce wherexMicty andQ only bled with presencexputting more strain on Hardestadt.
But Hazimel is one of my least favorite 11 caps, as ive mentioned before, because he sucks compared to other 11s and his lore. +1 bleed, stealth, amd strength would have been fine special text for him. Thats why he seldom sees play, bad bonuses.

Enkidu i dontchave enough of, so hes not on my lists, but is strong obviously.

However, meta opportunity based or not, this player won with a deck conceptually similar to one of mine, and i didnt, so im impressed, even if this deck would be eaten alive in ohio, texas, half of scandenavia, or other places.

More
01 Dec 2013 17:15 - 01 Dec 2013 17:17 #57366 by HG.fi
Replied by HG.fi on topic Re: Winds of Change - RJ
I just wanted to say I immediately fell in love with that crypt. <3
Last edit: 01 Dec 2013 17:17 by HG.fi. Reason: I thought I pushed "cancel"...?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds