times Imbued + Ashur

17 Dec 2013 08:36 #57829 by HG.fi
Replied by HG.fi on topic Re: Imbued + Ashur

Ascendance or Slave Auction are better.

You forgot that in an Imbued deck, Liquidation will pump your ash heap full of conviction cards ASAP. That's why Liquidation + Ashur + Imbued is so so sweet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Desso Alastor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2013 12:39 - 17 Dec 2013 12:40 #57835 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Imbued + Ashur

Ascendance or Slave Auction are better.

You forgot that in an Imbued deck, Liquidation will pump your ash heap full of conviction cards ASAP. That's why Liquidation + Ashur + Imbued is so so sweet.

Yea, so you can put your conviction baxk in the deck with ashurs ;)

Ids love to see an infomercial "selling" this deck:

"Wow, Bob. (Impossibly enthused voice) Imbued decks are probably the second cheesiest decks aroumd, aside from girls decks, how could they ever be cheesier?"

"Well, Jimmy, these imbued use ashur/liquidation!"

"Wow Mike, thats ALOT OF CHEESE!"

In all seriousness, i built a seeies of like half a dozen "2in1" decks a few years ago, although the only ones that lived to the present were sticktrap fortitude with dominate and infinate earth meld with Satyrs and henry taylor twister, tbis deck reminds me in principle of what i was after deckbuilding-wise then: using two things that are similar and could coinside easily while assing to the whole insteas of clogging it up. I ended up with the aforementioned decks, one cut to 65-70 cards after trying 60 and 80-90 card variants, and the wall still sitting at 80, since it cycles better there than 75. I also got lots of decks that clogged amyway, like weenie dem dbr with ashurs.

This deck looks to flow right, so even if it is imbued, i like it in design at least.

Congrats.

Edit: just noticed the 5 vps in finals. Bwahahahahahahahaha........
Last edit: 17 Dec 2013 12:40 by ReverendRevolver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds