times TWD - Campeonato Extra - Recrutamento

09 Jun 2014 18:00 #63076 by ReverendRevolver

Well, it was na unusual table, indeed.

!Brujah > Weenies rushers with guns, Dragon Breath Rounds and Target Vitals > Black Hand !Tremere powerbleeders with Removers> Baali Voters > !Tremere Wall.

Black Hand reduced Balli down to one pool (an AI played by Baali stopped the VP during the last bleed for 4). Weenies gainned the first two VPs after that, crippled !Tremere wall, diablerizing all his minions but falled to !Brujah, who got Amelia early on.

Great game.

Somebody write that down.

Amelias (limited as hell) rush won a tournament.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka, Pascek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2014 23:10 #63077 by Pascek
Amelia s2

:bruj: :DOM::FOR::POT::PRE::PRO:
Roberto Mautone Jr.
Praetor

More
10 Jun 2014 09:40 #63080 by Volpenera
no def, no rush, what game are u playing in brazil? :silly: :silly:

Giulio De Cicco

Prince of Trento - Italy

More
10 Jun 2014 10:47 #63081 by CarcaraBR

One thing I learned playing this game for almost two decades: It's not about the deck you play. It's all about the table and how it evolves, beginning with table sitting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TorranceCircle, Pascek, fmcpce

More
10 Jun 2014 11:36 #63082 by ReverendRevolver

One thing I learned playing this game for almost two decades: It's not about the deck you play. It's all about the table and how it evolves, beginning with table sitting.

In order of importance:

You play the table

You play the other players

You play your deck

You play the game.

If you govern bleed then dawn op, weather control, skin of night, amaranth just once, threats of "dont block" stick, even if that was a,once per game combo.

If you play the table as well as the players, you can win with complete junk.

Its not enough to make the statement someone else is the table threat. Your actions and minor insinuations have to lead folks to that conclusion themselves, similar with your own position. Never seem in complete control of both not getting ousted and being about to oust your prey at the same time. Nobody helps anyone whos winning regardless, but being "stuck on defense" or "i can only try to go forward and hope they dont oust me before i gain 6 pool" makea you slightly less scary.

And sometimes if your deck sucks, its that kind of table interaction that wins by itself, with virtually no help from the deck.

More
10 Jun 2014 17:04 #63089 by brandonsantacruz

In order of importance:

You play the table

You play the other players

You play your deck

You play the game.

If you govern bleed then dawn op, weather control, skin of night, amaranth just once, threats of "dont block" stick, even if that was a,once per game combo.

If you play the table as well as the players, you can win with complete junk.

Its not enough to make the statement someone else is the table threat. Your actions and minor insinuations have to lead folks to that conclusion themselves, similar with your own position. Never seem in complete control of both not getting ousted and being about to oust your prey at the same time. Nobody helps anyone whos winning regardless, but being "stuck on defense" or "i can only try to go forward and hope they dont oust me before i gain 6 pool" makea you slightly less scary.

And sometimes if your deck sucks, its that kind of table interaction that wins by itself, with virtually no help from the deck.

If someone plays that combo they are very unlikely to be able to play it again soon.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds