file NAC 2014

15 Jun 2014 15:47 #63142 by ReverendRevolver
NAC 2014 was created by ReverendRevolver
Plainly, these all need their own threads, but......

Thursday, LCQ: Won by Ben Peal and Samedi

Nate night LCQ won by Brad Cashdollar and celerity guns, i believe starring Santaleous (but hes like 4 twd submissions behind, so i might have to list his deck in crayon in his living room wall to make him post is)

NAC day one final was jay kristoff(ahrimanes funny stuff) -> Jares Strait (classic euro bru) -> Darby (freaking pander) Me (daring marinettes wall with matthias and ventruish support) -> Hugh (the "Wrong deck" he grabbed by mistake, ventrue prince sticks)

Having just typed that, im onpy kind of sure Jay was first. Anyway, pred prey relations is correct. I was ousted first (keeping prey scarred and scary predator at 50% effectiveness somehow made my deck stop giving me wakes, and i was pentexed, which matters not due to no wakes) and i believe darby second, jay third, and Jared finally put Hugh away to win.

NAC day 2: fuzzier in this, I for the first time ever qualified for day 2, even made finals previous night, but had no ride, and a really bad day (not showing up to nac barely is even a ranking bad thing from that day, though)

Finals were, in no real order: Loughman, Robyn Tatu, Ke, Kelly, and Matt Hirsch.

Matt took his second NAC title, with presumably Lambach and under siege, but i have no details on any decks.

Hopefully, the WoN and these decks will be postes soonish. Thanks to all who attended, always great seeing eveyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds