Royal Rumble VI
September 7, 2014
Paris
10 players
3r + final

Winner : Guilhem Marrannes with 2,5 VP in the finals
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/7813

Deck Name: MiamMiam
Author: Mouk another french player for 90% a little beat modify by myself.
Description:
Always the same mecanic, bring malgo out first,then bring fanchon out with malgo power. Then get the card you need with fanchon special. You get easely 11 votes, but if you do not get the majority, do not hesitate to block and amaranth cross table to ansure your majority.
You have pb with ally deck, but you can manage most of the combat deck, vote and SB deck.

Crypt [12]
4x Mistress Fanchon (11) inner circle Tremere (group 4)
4x Sha-Ennu (11) regent Tzimisce (group 4)
4x Malgorzata (9) priscus Tremere antitribu (group 4)

Library [88 cards]

Combat [45]
8x Amaranth
3x Blood Rage
4x Breath of the Dragon
18x Chiropteran Marauder
5x Quick Jab
4x Thoughts Betrayed
1x Rego Motus
2x Ritual of the bitter rose

Equipment [2]
1x Bowl of Convergence
1x Ivory Bow

Master [14]
3x Information Highway
4x Sudden Reversal
6x Villein
1x Pentex(TM) Subversion

Political Action [2]
1x Reins of Power
1x Political Stranglehold

Action [3]
2x Far Mastery
1x Graverobbing

Reaction [22]
5x Eagle's Sight
7x Eyes of Argus
3x On the qui vive
3x Enhanced Senses
4x Precognition

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants
Last edit: 11 Oct 2014 13:49 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha, Hakuron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Sep 2014 17:27 #65361 by Hakuron
Replied by Hakuron on topic Re: TWD Royal Rumble VI
Congratulations! And I like the deck!

:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

More
09 Sep 2014 08:27 #65367 by Asnek
Replied by Asnek on topic Re: TWD Royal Rumble VI
i'm looking at the deck and wondering how do you intend to manage S&B? not a single bleed bounce with definitively a lot of AUS in your crypt?
those few intercept card won't save your ass against seductions and/or block fails.

i see no defense against SCE. 4 Thoughts betrayed that can be played by only portion of your crypt seems to be nto enough for me. first massive majesty deck will overrun you with multiact. weenie embrace deck like torries! or ravnoses that do not sit next you right away do reach you with so many minions you are just killed by numbers

even with optimal condition (you going 4th/5th and having info highway in opening hand) you have 1st vamp in round 2 and 2nd in 3rd but most rather 4th round. at the same time there might 3-4 S&B minions. you might block one of them but they can pass you quite easily with one single stealth card. you can't use EoA for both intercept and untap. so you rather stay untapped and do not act or you have limited option intercept (max 4 intercept but most probably 1-2). without Mistress you pretty much do not have that bowl for permanent +1 intercept. and it's you only source of permanent intercept. what if somebody bring it out cross table? once you will contest it you are again without permanent intercept.
all i can see is you being overrun while you may take one or two of his minions to torpor and maybe even amaranth them. after all you might manage to be ousted at later time with result that you predator would be such crippled after ousting you he will not get any more VPs in the game. after all i see this deck more as a type to piss someones game and die model.

please tell me how it was possible for you to get this into finals. don't get me wrong i really like the idea of this deck, but i'm very surprised that such a build won a tournament, because in my view it will have problem to score at least one VP.

:hosk: :dem: :val: :for: :AUS: :NEC: :SER: :cap7:

assholepopulation.com/
Did u saw one today?

More
09 Sep 2014 09:58 - 09 Sep 2014 09:58 #65369 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: TWD Royal Rumble VI
My guess: bring out Malgorzata. Villein her for a lot if your predator is a stealth-bleed. Use Malgorzata to bring out Fanchon quicker and for 4 less pool. Grab Bowl of Convergence and equip Malgorzata with it.
Now you have 10 wake cards to resist. You can even use Malgorzata once more if you call a new vampire.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 09 Sep 2014 09:58 by Ankha.

More
09 Sep 2014 11:01 #65370 by TapeTaChatte
anyway, it is perfectly alright to play a deck that does not handle very agressive decks and let other players do it for them. 95% of the decks of the TWD cannot handle a S/B or a weenie breed by myself anyway.

IC Organized play coordinator
Please contact me with any OP query using the mail in my profile

More
09 Sep 2014 15:20 #65379 by BenPeal
Replied by BenPeal on topic Re: TWD Royal Rumble VI
YMMV (Your Metagame May Vary)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascek

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds