check TWD Swedish National Championship 2018 - Stockholm 17 November 2018

20 Nov 2018 12:05 #91911 by Khaan
The !Sal deck was more of a block deck (it had 2 rushes I believe), and it was on the defensive due to it's predator having large amounts of bounces and it's grand predator being a heavy bleeder. I didn't watch the whole finals though, I'm sure someone else can give more details.

Lackeyname: Kris
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2018 14:27 - 20 Nov 2018 14:33 #91915 by Bloodartist

As to the anti-Legionnaire tech; not really. I got one or two of them stolen with Far Mastery and Entrancement but other than that there was nothing.

If Matti played the same deck as he did in Finnish nationals: He had libertas+ far masteries, trochomancy which was recycled with gear up as necessary. I had the misfortune of sitting in front of him on the third round of Finnish nationals, and his technology completely dismantled my legionnaire deck.

I also know that Antti loaned libertas from me for this trip. He didnt make it to the final table though.

ps. Also note that this winning deck runs the "nonbo" of inevitability of the void + trochomancy.. Trochomancy is one of the best cards against legionnaires.

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 20 Nov 2018 14:33 by Bloodartist.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lionel

More
22 Nov 2018 07:32 #91961 by sidestep
The !Salubri deck also didnt run that much fortitude it seemed like so getting blocked by Khurshid equipped with some Vengeful Spirits was quite costly for him.

More
22 Nov 2018 07:36 #91962 by sidestep
Matti did have Far Mastery, Libertas and Trochomancy. But in the other table where I met him I was his predator so Trochomancy didnt do much and at the finals table he was ousted by politics.

And yes, I was running that "nonbo" just to be able to take care of any eventual legionnaires myself. Also, Trochomancy + Inevitability of the Void works just fine, as long as you don't have to many Trochomancy's. Removing 7 cards maybe once in a game still didn't stop me from bleeding for 7-8 with Inevitability in the late game.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds