ArmaConvention, Paris, France
March 16th, 2019
3R+F
17 players
www.vekn.net/event-calendar/event/9185
Vincent Ripoll

Deck Name : Women in Chains 2019
Author : Vincent Ripoll
Description : Yet another variation of my (or a?) Stanislava deck. I added another copy of Ancilla Empowerment to handle the Nephandus and Emerald Legionnaire decks that are à la mode these days.

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 8 max: 11 average: 9.91667

4x Stanislava 11 ANI CEL DOM FOR PRO inner circle Gangrel:2
3x Ingrid Rossler 9 ANI FOR PRO dom prince Gangrel:2
2x Xaviar Adv 10 ABO ANI FOR PRO aus cel pot justicar Gangrel:3
1x Genevieve 10 ANI FOR PRO aus dom priscus !Gangrel:2
1x Hartmut Stover 10 CEL OBF PRO dom for archbishop !Gangrel:3
1x Mark Decker 8 CEL PRO ani for obf pot prince Gangrel:3

Library [89 cards]

Action [8]
8x Govern the Unaligned

Action Modifier [14]
1x Beast Meld
1x Conditioning
5x Earth Control
1x Enkil Cog
1x Forced March
5x Instantaneous Transformation

Action Modifier/Combat [2]
2x Rapid Change

Action Modifier/Reaction [2]
2x Murmur of the False Will

Combat [13]
6x Earth Meld
7x Form of Mist

Equipment [1]
1x Seal of Veddartha

Master [21]
1x Archon Investigation
1x Backways
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
1x Ennoia's Theater
1x Giant's Blood
2x Information Highway
1x Jake Washington
1x Monastery of Shadows
1x Papillon
2x Pentex(TM) Subversion
7x Villein
1x Wider View

Political Action [16]
1x Anarchist Uprising
1x Ancient Influence
2x Ancilla Empowerment
2x Banishment
1x Conservative Agitation
1x Domain Challenge
6x Parity Shift
1x Political Stranglehold
1x Reins of Power

Reaction [12]
8x Deflection
2x On the Qui Vive
2x Sense the Savage Way

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Sun Mar 31 12:06:04 2019]

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 21 May 2019 13:25 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2019 13:35 - 31 Mar 2019 13:39 #94318 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic TWD - Bewitching Oration
The final table was full of noobs ;)

Frédéric Pin (Escaped Mental Patient / Daemonic Possession) > Pierre Tran-Van (Hardestadt Alastor) > Tim Daudé (Khursid Legionnaire) > Arnaud Baigts (Ventrue Prince Grinder) > Vincent Ripoll (Stanislava)

At the end of the 3 rounds:

Pierre 2GW8
Vincent 2GW5
Tim 1GW4
Fred 1GW3.5
Arnaud 1GW3

Fred is first, which means he won't be able to bring out a EMP on his second turn. Luckily, I have a Information Highway, so I can bring out Stanislava on my second turn. Fred will try to bring down Hardestadt first, but Pierre plays a lot of prevent. However, neither Pierre nor I can handle agg rushes each turn, so Pierre is keen to let me oust Fred. In exchange, he has my votes on his Alastor. Tim who plays a lot of rush and combat cards and some intercept negotiates that Pierre doesn't use the Assault Rifle he's fetching against him, otherwise he would block (we'll know later that it was a bluff).
In the meantime, Arnaud gets Victor Pelletier out (Justicar) and steals 5 pool from me with a Parity Shift, then brings out more vampires.
I manage to survive with a few deflections while dealing damage to Fred, and in fact most of the table (Ancilla, Kine, but also a Political Stranglehold and an Ancient Influence)
I finally manage to oust Fred. Then, a turn later maybe, I launch a bleed for 6 on Pierre who deflects on Tim who deflects on Arnaud who deflects... back on Pierre. Basically, that bleed will kill Pierre. The fact that Pierre had helped me all game long with his votes kind of annoyed Arnaud who wasn't able to pass a single vote after his first Parity Shift. Pierre is ousted on a second bleed, but Arnaud won't have the time to benefit from his newfound vote lock since he's ousted on the next turn by Tim.
Trouble is that Tim is low on pool too, and he exhausted all his defensive resources on a vote I called on my turn (I think we went up to 5 stealth), then had to full-lock to oust Arnaud. He tries to make me believe he has some wakes left, but he doesn't so I oust him.

Tim 1VP
Vincent 4VP

NB: Pierre's seating was, according to his words, not optimal, but he had some grudge against Tim from an ancient tournament ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 31 Mar 2019 13:39 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Snodig

More
31 Mar 2019 14:39 - 31 Mar 2019 14:40 #94319 by Timo
Replied by Timo on topic TWD - Bewitching Oration

NB: Pierre's seating was, according to his words, not optimal, but he had some grudge against Tim from an ancient tournament ;)

NB2 : from like 2011 or 2012...

Funny part, there was like no interactions between me and Pierre during the entire final : he had a LOT of pression from his own predator all game long and my hand was full of wake/telepathic misdirection. And when he moved (I think the only one time) it was for a vote with seduction on Kurshid.
Last edit: 31 Mar 2019 14:40 by Timo.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds