check Garou Rim: Night Moves

24 Jul 2019 14:46 #95952 by Kushiel
Replied by Kushiel on topic Garou Rim: Night Moves

Khormag, I STRONGLY urge you to take these well thought musings on the alternative time limit to the actual alternative time limit thread (that MUST be somewhere).

www.vekn.net/forum/generic-v-tes-discussion/77161-time-limit-variant-for-finals?start=0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jul 2019 20:05 #95960 by UFOPOLI
Replied by UFOPOLI on topic Garou Rim: Night Moves
Going into the final, I knew there would be three rush decks in the table, any of which could easily ruin my game. Luckily though, the ideal slot behind the heaviest bleeder and in front of the mildest rusher was available when it came my turn to pick a seat. I always play the deck cautiously, but in this environment, it had to be even more so, especially after the other Baali DI'd my first Unleash and proceeded to play his own one, shutting down my bleeds (and pool gain) for several turns.

I wonder how Antti felt with animalism combat going into the 2R aggravated permanent ability of the Unnamed + Unleash Hell's Fury. Both cards seem to be a nightmare for the girls' deck.

It didn't seem to really bother him. I'm not sure if I even attempted to block any of his actions with The unnamed because I wanted to conserve its blood. And my prey had the Unleash for most of the game.

:baal: 2 votes (titled) of Helsinki
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueSadDoll

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds