file Card Ideas: Sabbat Bruise/Vote helpers.

18 Sep 2011 19:23 #10465 by Juggernaut1981
Because it can be a cautionary tale to get nearly forced into torpor as much as it is to actually get sent there. "That guy nearly sent me into torpor!"

Seems to me that it shouldn't be circumvented by Undead Persistence. It's not the 'replacing' effect but more about the idea that if you almost went into torpor you should be more worried about picking fights. It should also work if someone plays Psyche! or Telepathic Tracking after a Rotschreck.

At any rate, the card as written does not require it to be played after combat and it does burn if the vampire playing it goes to torpor; so against an UP deck, they need to survive the rest of the combat as well.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2011 19:34 #10466 by Ankha

Because it can be a cautionary tale to get nearly forced into torpor as much as it is to actually get sent there. "That guy nearly sent me into torpor!"

Doesn't seem very convincing.
You know that France nearly beat Spain at the Davis Cup? ;)

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
19 Sep 2011 02:46 #10475 by Juggernaut1981
How about I nearly beat you to death? Would that convince you that maybe getting in my way would be a bad plan? It's not like I haven't done that sort of thing before...

*Not saying I would physically beat you to death... but you get the point*

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
19 Sep 2011 09:36 #10505 by Ankha

How about I nearly beat you to death? Would that convince you that maybe getting in my way would be a bad plan? It's not like I haven't done that sort of thing before...

*Not saying I would physically beat you to death... but you get the point*

It doesn't make sense to me. Songs are not written to praise those who *nearly* accomplished something. "Enkidu nearly crushed Rico Loco" seems a failure to me.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds