file Card ideas: some G5/6 !Gangrel and !Tori

22 Sep 2011 03:44 - 23 Sep 2011 14:46 #10770 by Isanwayen
just wanted to my my ieas with you and maybe get some feedback

more to come, these are the "special" ones ;)

Edit: sorry, pictures are very big... doon't know how to adjust the size :dry:
Last edit: 23 Sep 2011 14:46 by Isanwayen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2011 06:26 #10841 by Baaliprimogen
They look good. But I would give the first two +1 cap. I'm not sure that Michael special would fit in. Too easy to make others redlist. I would rather see a Seraph with the ability to make others redlist, as a political action.

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

More
23 Sep 2011 13:03 #10874 by Isanwayen
Thank you for your comments.
Maybe you're right and the first two need an additional cap.
WithJari I thought it would fit, because he has (yet) the disadvantage that he is Bahari (so no Lilith's Blessing) and on the other hand he coulld get two high if he started at cap 7...that would take only three turns for a cap of 10.
Maybe Mikael's special is very strong, because it would be the easiest way to make guys red list, but you pay 2 pool more due to his (related to his discipline set) high cap and one more for each red listed minion. So I think it only seems to be easy.

Either way, these are just ideas and more of food for thoughts.

wait I just see the wording on Mikael is very odd. I guess it should be:
"While Mikael is ready you may take a master phase action to burn 1 pool to make a minion controlled by your predator or prey red list."

would that be correct?

More
23 Sep 2011 14:29 #10880 by Suoli
Well designed.

wait I just see the wording on Mikael is very odd. I guess it should be:
"While Mikael is ready you may take a master phase action to burn 1 pool to make a minion controlled by your predator or prey red list."

would that be correct?

Khalid says "you may use a master phase action and discard a card that requires Obfuscate from your hand to gain a pool", Nahir says "you may use a master phase action to burn 1 pool to put a research counter on her". Khalid has two costs for an effect, Nahir has a cost for a cost for an effect. The former seems more natural.

More
23 Sep 2011 15:13 #10883 by Isanwayen

Well designed.

Thank you;)
And also thank you for your wording aid. I changed it now and edited the original post.

here's another one. maybe a little cheap, but compared to Karen Suadela it is okay I think, she got one more discipline and a better plus another special. You see, I try to push a little the Sabbat voters ;)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds