file Card idea: Bilk Investor

10 Nov 2011 08:44 - 10 Nov 2011 08:47 #13959 by Ankha
Name: Bilk Investor
Cardtype: Ally
Cost: 1 blood
Mortal with 1 life. 0 strength, 1 bleed.
Requires a Camarilla vampire.
The Bilk Investor may give 1 additional vote to a titled Camarilla vampire until the end of the turn as a +1 stealth action. If he successfully bleeds, burn him at the end of the action.

Thoughts? Comments?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 10 Nov 2011 08:47 by Ankha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Nov 2011 11:47 #14018 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card idea: Bilk Investor
Nice. Not too strong, but it could be very helpful, because you can use your +vote in more than one referendum in that given turn. I don't know if it is worth the addition to a deck. But I think it could be interesting. I'd give it a try.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
11 Nov 2011 14:57 #14029 by Smaul
Replied by Smaul on topic Re: Card idea: Bilk Investor
Camarilla is already the best voting sect, an ally exclusive for them seems unnecesary, although I like the idea, I think it is too strong as it is not unique. It can stop a rush from a stealthless vamp or with unmasking even more. Noturn untaps you but gets burnt during untaps and it is a great ally, one that costs 1 blood disciplineless clanless, imagine a for/obf prince deck with cloak and veil. Better than having vote modifiers and rush defense at the same time. I would do a deck with 10 of them.

More
11 Nov 2011 15:49 #14033 by Joscha
Replied by Joscha on topic Re: Card idea: Bilk Investor
Hm, what about adding a "can't block vampires"-clause.

Baron of Frankfurt

More
11 Nov 2011 16:55 #14034 by Smaul
Replied by Smaul on topic Re: Card idea: Bilk Investor
I think that being not unique is what´s challenging it not to be overpowered.
The way I see it, Mylan would be a similar ally. Comparing it, this one getting burnt when bleeding and being unable to block vamps could be a way to make it a good but not a tremendous card. Anyway, in a given situation this card could lead to a major vote control which ain´t that easy normally. I would do the card this way:
Name: Bilk Investor
Cardtype: Ally
Cost: 1 pool
Uniique Mortal with 1 life. 0 strength, 1 bleed.
Requires a Camarilla vampire.
During a referendum The Bilk Investor may tap to give 1 additional vote to a titled Camarilla vampire you control. Once each combat, he may dodge as a strike. Bilk Investor cannot block vampires.
I know it is a completely different card.
My two cents

More
12 Nov 2011 12:40 #14060 by Charles_Bronson
remove "to a titled camarilla" and use: "to a camarilla vampire. A minion can only gain one vote from a bilk investor per turn".

add "The Bilk Investor may tap to give 1 additional vote to a titled Camarilla vampire you control during a referendum."

I am death.
Paul Kersey, Death Wish
:vent::THA::QUI::FOR::dom::obf::cap9:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds