file Inspired card

12 Nov 2011 21:39 #14067 by Baaliprimogen
Inspired card was created by Baaliprimogen
I'm currently reading trough Chaining the Beast. An I came over the Path of Entelechy. It's a European Brujah path consisting of ancillae and younger. It has three concepts (inner strenght, mean courage and control of self). They feel the Brujah as a clan has become a joke. And want them to rise and be known as a high clan again. and become leaders of the damned again. One must pursue personal excellence.

Now. How do we make this into a card?

Path of Entelechy
:action:
Requiers: :bruj:
Path
Requiers a Camarilla Brujah
A vampire may only have one Path on him.
This Brujah gains 2 additional votes. Each time this brujah gains a non-unique discipline card. You gain 1 pool.

Thoughts or do you have another idea for this card?

:DAI: :MAL: :STR:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Nov 2011 23:01 - 12 Nov 2011 23:03 #14068 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Inspired card
Path of Entelechy
Requires: :bruj:
Path
Requires a Camarilla Brujah
This Brujah gains 2 additional votes. This vampire may burn 1 blood to cancel a Frenzy played on this vampire once between your Untap phases. Each time this brujah gains a non-unique discipline card, you gain 1 pool. If this minion is not blocked at any stage during this action, this vampire untaps.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 12 Nov 2011 23:03 by Juggernaut1981.

More
12 Nov 2011 23:24 #14069 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Inspired card

Path of Entelechy
Path
This Brujah gains 2 additional votes. This vampire may burn 1 blood to cancel a Frenzy played on this vampire once between your Untap phases. Each time this brujah gains a non-unique discipline card, you gain 1 pool. If this minion is not blocked at any stage during this action, this vampire untaps.

Too strong. As it is worded , this minion could untap several times per turn with path.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
13 Nov 2011 00:21 #14071 by Jerkface
Replied by Jerkface on topic Re: Inspired card
Make it go into play on the vampire that performed the action. I'd also make it unique to represent the fact that it is a smaller path that few follow.

More
13 Nov 2011 08:18 #14086 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Inspired card

Path of Entelechy
Path

Too strong. As it is worded , this minion could untap several times per turn with path.

No the point is that when you grab this path, and nobody blocks you at all (as opposed to say, Block + Torrent/Unlicenced Cab then Yay success!!) then you get to untap the acting vampire. Since a minion can only have one of them, you're safe.
The burn 1 blood to cancel 1 Frenzy seems in keeping with the idea of the Path but it could easily be 2 blood.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
13 Nov 2011 09:46 #14088 by Pendargon
Replied by Pendargon on topic Re: Inspired card
I understand that, Juggernaut. I do not think you understood my point. This card, as you wrote it, provides unlimitd untap AS LONG as you are not blocked, on each of your actions..

Imagine, for instance, Adana de sforza with path of yours, and OBF.

She goes Mind numb on prey, succeds, and untaps. Then goes bleeding for 5-6, adds stealth, succeeds, and untaps. Then She calls politics, and with 6 votes, political card and edge, she passes, then untaps, then she takes that montreal, adds stealth, and untaps, and then.... See??? If nobody blocks her, or she is able to stealth past the blocker, she has UNLIMITED untap.

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds