file card idea: anti-multi-master event

19 Nov 2011 15:53 #15036 by Molloy
Waning of the Old Ways
Transient.
When you play this card you may search your library for up to four copies of Waning of the Old Ways and move them to your ash heap.
Master cards cost an additional pool. Giant's Blood and Golconda cost a second additional pool. If the first master phase action of a turn is used to play a Master card, it is exempt from this effect.
Vampires of capacity 11 or more must burn one blood to cast votes in any referrendum.
Any Methuselah may use a master phase action to place a resurgence counter on this card. Burn this card when it has six resurgence counters.

:hosk: :ani: :chi: :for: :nec: :AUS: :cap6: Sabbat. Animals, Wraiths and Zombies Molloy recruits or employs get an additional life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2011 16:01 #15038 by Ashur
Please remove half of the text on the card :)

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
19 Nov 2011 16:10 #15041 by Xaddam

When you play this card you may search your library for up to four copies of Waning of the Old Ways and move them to your ash heap.

This is bad card design in my opinion. Deck building should be hard. "Do I include many and risk clogging my hand but ascertain drawing it or do I include few and risk not drawing one at the critical time?" This question is the alpha and omega of deck building, this is what is hard about deck building. Circumventing it is extremely bad, in my opinion.

Adam Esbjörnsson,
Prince of Örebro
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joscha

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds