file card idea - Paranoia

25 Nov 2011 00:02 - 25 Nov 2011 00:03 #15878 by Wedge
card idea - Paranoia was created by Wedge
Paranoia :reaction:
:blood:
Only useable when a bleed is announced
:dem: Tap this reacting vampire. Randomly determine the target of the bleed from legal targets.

:DEM: as above, and the acting minions controller is a legal target. Xe may tap a minion xe controls to cancel the action.

I don't really think card is needed, just funny.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2011 00:03 by Wedge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2011 06:54 #15895 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: card idea - Paranoia
The inferior level suffer from one problem : only the prey is a legal target usually. So this can only bounce Kindred spirit.

The superior level can be a tad broken, since the minion controller can't block its own minion I believe, not play reaction.

An inventive card, but hard to formulate without problems.

More
25 Nov 2011 08:18 #15901 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: card idea - Paranoia
it's overpowered. Now, if dementation s&b deck wants to play bounce it needs to increase average capacity of his minions, so they have AUS, with this card, you can just play DEM weenie. Very dangerous idea!

More
25 Nov 2011 08:34 #15906 by wastaz
Replied by wastaz on topic Re: card idea - Paranoia

it's overpowered. Now, if dementation s&b deck wants to play bounce it needs to increase average capacity of his minions, so they have AUS, with this card, you can just play DEM weenie. Very dangerous idea!

Even though I really love the idea of bouncing a bleed to a random metuselah (really really funny, I'd love to play it) I have to agree with alek here. Weenie DEM would become a real problem.

More
25 Nov 2011 08:35 - 25 Nov 2011 08:36 #15907 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: card idea - Paranoia
It's played as the action is announced, it don't work against bounce at inferior alek. At superior it's 50-50 chance it will target controller of the bleeding vampire, and no chance to target his prey of the :DEM: minion.

Again, it's 50% that it will do nothing at superior (unless it's kindred spirits deck or that kiasyd who can bleed his predator) and inferior is useless as it's written.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 25 Nov 2011 08:36 by Lech.

More
25 Nov 2011 09:33 #15918 by alek
Replied by alek on topic Re: card idea - Paranoia
I'm sure that author's idea for the inferior was to bounce to anyone but not to the bleeding minion controler.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds