file Card Idea: Ekkehard

09 Dec 2011 13:18 #17825 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Card Idea: Ekkehard
Gr 6 would certainly better. I am not too sure of how work gap and everything, but with no sabbat and no necromancy in gr1 he will be hard to use.

(in fact, I would put him in gr5, because sabbats are already lacking in gr5)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Dec 2011 20:17 - 09 Dec 2011 20:17 #17917 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Card Idea: Ekkehard
You can use him with existing :hosk: from G2, he should work rather nice when used with Agaitas and Egothha, not to mention that G2 giovanni have good amount of :NEC: so he certainly have place in G1. He could be from G6 as well, but can't be from G5 (most bloodline clans have 1 vampire in odd group, then 5 in even group, so g5 is full, g6 can be bolstered with 2 additional vampires).

Thx for wording Ankha, i was doing him on the fly so my initial text was bit messy.

@Alek: Check out home page:
Warning: Spoiler!

Also, this action can be blocked, you remove the cards after the action is successful and it's not much stronger from bleed for 2. In theory it can be combined with freak drive and trochomancy to deal 5 pool damage and remove 10 cards from ash heap, but in practice with just :NEC: :AUS: :for: he can be blocked. As a finishing touch unblockable pool damage thanks to daring the dawn seems strong, but vignes do it better.

Decks that use many copies of one cards aren't hurt by his special much. It start to shine against decks packing recursion, and it would be fun if Ashur's Tablets would be hosed by progeny of Ashur (Cappadocians, here named Harbringers of Skulls).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 09 Dec 2011 20:17 by Lech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds