file Card idea: Declaration of War

14 Dec 2011 17:12 - 14 Dec 2011 17:13 #18402 by Lech
There is one 4 cap and no 5 cap archbishops unless you talk about merged vampire. All other start from 7+ (and there are just 4, yes - FOUR archbishop who are 7 cap INCLUDING one merged vampire).

Go ahead and check princes. Sabbat need good titled vampires in this expansion.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 14 Dec 2011 17:13 by Lech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Dec 2011 17:45 #18411 by Ohlmann
I was persuaded that they were a 5-cap archbishop. But even then, between vote to become archbishop and 7-cap archbishop to play Creations rite, you can swarm and use archbishop, who can do a big fat pile of damage.

More
14 Dec 2011 18:10 #18414 by Lech

I was persuaded that they were a 5-cap archbishop. But even then, between vote to become archbishop and 7-cap archbishop to play Creations rite, you can swarm and use archbishop, who can do a big fat pile of damage.

Oops, 2 out of 4 7-cap archbishops are merge, not one. That leaves Marie Faucigny and Ladislas, neither is really that good. It's pointless to create entire deck on card that is once each game. You don't build 14 cap vampires (11 with master disciplines and tricks) to play reins of power and rely on it's ousting power.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
14 Dec 2011 18:13 #18417 by Ohlmann
But, as you can see by reading my post, I was talking about reinforcing swarm deck, not creating them from thin air. Palla Grande swarm does exist, putting creations rites and this vote in them does not seem particulary difficult to do.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds