file Card Idea: Burning the Fat of the Land

10 Jan 2012 00:08 #20424 by Ohlmann
I still don't see the point.

Is independant vote weaker than what we want ? Well, Assamite and anarch vote seem real possibility to me, so no.

Do they lack specific vote to give them flavor ? Well, Reckless agitation and Free state rant are here (well, one couyld argue that it lack independant non-anarch-flavored vote, but this one is not much better)

Do the card have similar equivalent ? Yes, Reckless agitation. The second version is even more similar. (and somewhat too dangerous to play ; it's very difficult for this not too be a reckless that cost 2 pool instead of 2 blood)

At this point, I believe you'd better propose to errata Reckless Agitation, if you believe the fact that it can't be played in the end game cause problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 00:32 #20431 by Drain
Well, sometimes you just miss I guess. Back to the drawing board.

I am still looking at potential political actions that might allow the different non-cammie sects to gain political prowess all while undermining Parity Shift's superiority.

I'm going to post the Laibon version in the next few minutes. Hope it goes better than this one. ;)

Drain

More
10 Jan 2012 01:17 #20435 by Pullen
I think the biggest problem I have with it is that I immediately thought that this was another Reckless, and the numbers on it. Maybe 4 before the vote, and 2 after if their still higher, but then you could just bring out fatties and hit the table for 3 each... I don't know.

:OBT::MYT::PRO::val::obf:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds