file Card Idea: Deep-seeded Infiltration

20 Feb 2012 22:04 #23750 by jamesatzephyr

Also, not everybody have the same opinion on the !gangrel. Some think they are heavy diabolist, other think they are mainly pack animals, some other yet think they are natural killer, with some amount of overlap between the opinion.

In particular, in V:TES terms, they don't have a niche, or an edge in one particualr area. Not that it would necessarily be a strong strategy (now) - but nothing leaps out at you and says, in V:TES, "here's something I can do - even if it's a bit rubbish".

When you do have something like that, it tends to focus opinion a little bit more. For example, melee weapon combat isn't all that great, but it's a bit of a !Salubri signature so you often see suggestions in that area.

The City Gangrel, they have a somewhat ineffectual combat angle - aggro=poke combined with little damage, little blood gain, and Psyche! (one of the weaker anti-S:CE cards). Lots of stealth with little bleed. No real wall capabilities. No particularly significant political angle. Pool gain is moderately tricky. They have a few possible breeders (although a quick search says they're in group 3-4 only, really), but blood gain is slightly trickier. Multi-acting is hard - Dual Form inferior isn't totally unplayable, but it's expensive (it's that blood gain again), and it's up-front - it yells 'block me, jam my hand' to a player that cares about that, whereas Freak Drive is opportunistic and can come after.

Maybe multi-acting would be an option.
Bestial Momentum
[cel][pro][combat] Maneuver to close range, or press to continue.
[CEL][PRO][actmod] Play at the end of a successful bleed action; this vampire untaps and takes a (D) action to enter combat with a ready minion. Alternatively, play at the end of a successful action to enter combat; this vampire untaps and bleeds your prey as a (D) action. A vampire can play Bestial Momentum at [CEL][PRO] once per turn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds