file Three-Pronged Urban Assault

11 Mar 2012 07:01 #25574 by direwolf
Why not three different cards that have some synch, but can work independently?

"Stealth Urban Assault"
Master. Trifle.
!gang!
When a !gang! with obfuscate :obf: you control successfully bleeds your prey, add a counter to this card. Once per action, you may burn a counter from this card to increase the stealth of a !gang! you control.

"Sudden Urban Assault"
Master. Trifle.
!gang!
When a !gang! with celerity successfully bleeds your prey, add a counter to this card. Once per turn, you may burn a counter from this card to untap a !gang! you control.

"Adaptable Urban Assault"
Master. Trifle.
!gang!
When a !gang! you control successfully bleeds, add a counter to this card. You may tap this card and burn a counter to allow a !gang! you control bleed for +2 as an action. You may tap this card during your Discard phase to search your library for am "Urban Assault" master card and move it to your hand. You may tap this card to move any number of counters from one "Urban Assault" card to another.

I'm not a big fan of adding one master card, nevermind three. However, the thing I like about this idea is being able to add and develop more "Urban Assault" cards that could work together, or by themselves. Anyway, it's just my two cents.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2012 07:16 #25578 by Klaital
how about like this?

Urban Assault
Cardtype: Master
Clan: Gangrel antitribu
Unique Master
Put this card in play tapped. This card does not untap as normal. When a Gangrel antitribu you control burns a minion or sends a vampire to torpor either in combat or during a D action, untap this card. When a Gangrel antitribu you control succesfully bleeds your prey, you may tap this card to give that action +2 bleed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds