file Card Idea: Brutish Interrogation

10 Mar 2012 02:04 #25469 by Louhi
Got inspiration from the aire of carnage thread and some of the discussion from there to do a card that would help out a little with hand jamming. It is aimed in particular at some of the weaker sabbat clans (!Bru, !Nos, Blood Brother).

Brutish Interrogation
Action Modifier
Requires a ready Sabbat vampire
pot: Only usable after a succesful bleed for 2 or less. This vampire may discard 2 cards to untap.
POT: As above, and the next bleed this vampire does is at +1 bleed.

The idea is to help cycling cards when no-one is blocking (or you have no rush cards). Lots of times it is required to have someone with a built in rush to unjam a combat hand, which limits the viable decks.

Recursion and/or shambler decks should not be able to exploit it since most require either MMPA vamps (only Isanwayen is sabbat) or Giovanni. I have very limited experience with tupdogs and can't make out if this card would benefit such a deck or not.

I'm not sure about how competitive the card would be. Since untap is a rather strong effect one variation of the card would be to draw 2 cards after a succesful bleed. One could also argue that the !Bru can bleed somewhat well and would not benefit from this and the !Nos can use deep song to help with card jamming. Input is very welcome!

Lidingö Scourge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 09:05 #25476 by Ohlmann
Juste in case, I would add an "once per turn" clause.

More
10 Mar 2012 09:46 #25479 by Klaital
I think thats a bit too strong really, the basic effect is like both basic and superior Flurry of Action at same time, and superior gives you +bleed as bonus. Also I think 'non-camarilla vampire' would be better restriction than sabbat. Laibon and Independents need some boost too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louhi

More
10 Mar 2012 17:57 #25529 by Louhi
Good call, I actually forgot the inferior on flurry of action. That kind of makes this card redundant.

Lidingö Scourge

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds