file Ideas Database

11 Mar 2012 16:34 #25606 by direwolf
Ideas Database was created by direwolf
This is a link to enter card ideas into a card idea database. Currently, anyone with this link can add a card.

Library Card Form

Currently, anyone can view and download the spreadsheet:

Library Card Spreadsheet

Currently, I am the only person who can edit the spreadsheet, but I can add people with permissions to edit the spreadsheet and the form.

It probably makes more sense for one person or a small group of people to have the ability to add to the database, but consider this an open Beta.

I will begin populating the database with ideas from this forum. If people will use this database, please sticky this thread. Please comment in this thread if you have ideas concerning this database.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2012 16:53 #25607 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: Ideas Database
I would add a column "goal". Card are done with a goal, either a flavor one or a design one, and knowing it help both to conceive the card and judge it.

(note that, while I do judge harshly cards ideas, I kind of like the idea of an open, unfiltered card concept database)

More
11 Mar 2012 17:17 - 11 Mar 2012 17:20 #25610 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Ideas Database

I would add a column "goal". Card are done with a goal, either a flavor one or a design one, and knowing it help both to conceive the card and judge it.

(note that, while I do judge harshly cards ideas, I kind of like the idea of an open, unfiltered card concept database)

That is a good suggestion, I will add it. Worse case scenario we delete it later. Ah the flexibility of it all!

I made it a small text input. The answer should be brief and concise, IE, "improve !gangrel bleed defense" or "round out assamite quietus combat" etc.

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.
Last edit: 11 Mar 2012 17:20 by direwolf.

More
11 Mar 2012 19:28 #25620 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Ideas Database
Looks like a good start.
Will you be adding these?

www.thelasombra.com/newcards.htm

Specifically:

www.thelasombra.com/random.txt

More
12 Mar 2012 01:26 #25643 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: Ideas Database

Looks like a good start.
Will you be adding these?

www.thelasombra.com/newcards.htm

Specifically:

www.thelasombra.com/random.txt

As stated in the Original post, anyone can enter cards. (Assuming I set the permissions correctly.) If that is a problem let me know. Right now there is a huge backlog of card ideas on these forums, not to mention other non vekn websites.

What it really boils down to is that even if I do manage to input the what has been posted already, It will take the communities support to input card ideas as they develop in these forums.

More
12 Mar 2012 05:02 - 12 Mar 2012 05:05 #25646 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Ideas Database
[Cancel Post button still isn't working]

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418
Last edit: 12 Mar 2012 05:05 by Juggernaut1981.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds