file card idea: the taste of blood

17 Mar 2012 19:16 #26065 by pcgeol
that's your opinion. noted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2012 20:20 #26072 by Ohlmann
It's not only my opinion, I believe.

For the turbo deck : VtES is a 5-player game with a focus on interaction. Turbo deck are about the opposite of this, like every kind of combo deck. So card that would hypothetically serve only for them are pretty bad.

For the card in general : ever heard of horseshoe and Cryptic mission ? They do the same job as your card, with far less restriction. So, in addition to be hard and situationnal to play, it's also unneeded since there is already better card to do the same thing.

That's more like creating a card like "enter combat with a younger tapped minion without [obf]. You have -1 strength during the combat".

More
18 Mar 2012 02:24 #26096 by pcgeol
i understand, but here, i'd like to open ways for decks, perhaps it could be played only during casual games for fun, but vtes is not just tournaments ... if you think that it's too restrictive, just remove the restriction then it become powerfull isn't it?

More
18 Mar 2012 08:39 #26108 by Ohlmann

i understand, but here, i'd like to open ways for decks, perhaps it could be played only during casual games for fun, but vtes is not just tournaments ...

If in a fun game someone play a turbo deck and annihilate everybody by the fifth turn, I would never, ever play again with him. Turbo deck are fun for the one who play it, and only him.

if you think that it's too restrictive, just remove the restriction then it become powerfull isn't it?

It became a proxy of already existing card.

More
18 Mar 2012 10:14 - 18 Mar 2012 10:17 #26112 by pcgeol

if you think that it's too restrictive, just remove the restriction then it become powerfull isn't it?

which one?
Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 10:17 by pcgeol.

More
18 Mar 2012 10:16 - 18 Mar 2012 10:16 #26113 by pcgeol

which one?

Last edit: 18 Mar 2012 10:16 by pcgeol.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds