file Card Idea: Elder Influence

20 Mar 2012 19:54 #26305 by Klaital
This is basically an idea to add some more options for fatties who just don't happen to have the 'right' discplines which I think would overall increase their playability.

Card Name: Elder Influence
Card Type: Action Modifier/Reaction
Cost: 1 blood

Requires a vampire of capacity above 7.

:modifier: +2 bleed. After playing this card you cannot play another action modifier to further increase bleed amount for this action.
:reaction: Only usable when you are being bled by a younger vampire or an ally. Reduce the bleed amount by 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2012 20:11 #26309 by Ankha

This is basically an idea to add some more options for fatties who just don't happen to have the 'right' discplines which I think would overall increase their playability.

Card Name: Elder Influence
Card Type: Action Modifier/Reaction
Cost: 1 blood

Requires a vampire of capacity above 7.

:modifier: +2 bleed. After playing this card you cannot play another action modifier to further increase bleed amount for this action.
:reaction: Only usable when you are being bled by a younger vampire or an ally. Reduce the bleed amount by 3.

Trouble is that some good vampires that don't have the "right" disciplines are designed not to have access to push bleed or reduce bleed (Enkidu is the first that pops to mind).
Some vampires are fundamentally bad, I don't think it can really be "helped". This kind of card tend to make every vampire equal, then why bother deckbuilding? Just add some random 8+ guy, they will all do the same anyway.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur, Drain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds