file New card idea: SMS

04 Jun 2012 12:18 #31688 by Robie
New card idea: SMS was created by Robie
I thought this card as new and maybe interesting option to replace Information highway or Zillahs tears.

Card name: SMS
Card tipe: Master
Cost:---
Requirements:---
Text: Triffle. You gain two aditional masterphases this turn.

Its not something radical or hate card, but i think it could be another option for decks which require lot of transfers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2012 12:30 #31689 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: New card idea: SMS
I think you mean Zillah's Valley and not Zillah's Tears.

And what master phase actions have to do with transfers? It doesn't "replace" Info Highway or ZT at all...

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
04 Jun 2012 16:34 #31695 by LunaSlave
Replied by LunaSlave on topic Re: New card idea: SMS
I sorta like the flavor and idea behind this, but it could use some tweaking. A new Information Highway sort of thing might be cool, but we need to make it different enough to be interesting, I think.

How about this?

SMS
Master: Trifle
During your next influence phase, gain an additional transfer. If you control a minion equipped with a Camera Phone, you may put this card into play instead. A Methuselah may have no more than one SMS in play. Tap this card for an additional transfer during your influence phase. Burn SMS if you don't control a ready minion with a Camera Phone.

More
05 Jun 2012 03:58 #31708 by direwolf
Replied by direwolf on topic Re: New card idea: SMS
It seems like the original intent was supposed to be:

SMS
Master: Trifle.
You have 2 additional transfers during your next influence phase.

It's not a bad idea, but I would restrict it from stacking with Information Highway or another "SMS."

:tore: :pre: :tem: :aus: Independent Futurist. Contrarian (titled, X votes where X is the number of votes as the acting minion.) Target Vitals is always the better combat card.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds