file !Brujah cards

07 Aug 2011 05:57 - 07 Aug 2011 05:57 #7512 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: !Brujah cards
What about the husk ?

The Husk
:modifier:
:cel: :pot:: Only usable when a hunt is successful. This vampire gains 1 additional blood.
:CEL::POT:: As above, and put this card on this vampire and untap him or her. Vampire with this card gets -2 stealth on hunt actions. Burn this card during your discard phase.

Nearly brujah specific card that help !Brujah more than Brujah thanks to The Hungry Coyote (and wallpaper called Harvest Rites).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 07 Aug 2011 05:57 by Lech.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2011 08:07 #7519 by agzocgud
Replied by agzocgud on topic Re: !Brujah cards

You mean like group 3-4 !brujah crypt? Lets see... Armin Brenner, archbishop awesome special superior fortitude, Hektor, priscus, fortitude and inherent agg, Jacques Molay, perma rush AND +1 strength, Marcel de Breau, archbishop and +bleed, DeSalle, 7 cap with all in-clan superiors and +1 stealth, Miguel Santo Domingo, 7 cap who can play superior iron glare, fortitude, gives ALL your guys +1 bleed.

Not sure what more you want, really?

You don't need to backrush if you built your deck right, presence is pretty damn good discpline for bloating you know, taste of vitae and street cred help with this too, there is also gang territory for permanent bloat.

I can honestly say that I´ve never seen Jacques or DeSalle in a constructed game. And sure, you don´t have to backrush if you can bloat with presence and put some votes to hamper your predator. I wonder which clan that does this best, the Brujah or the !Brujah? Let´s compare:

The brujah:
4 Princes and a justicar with cap 6-10, three of have specials that works very well with the concept of politics. They also have good outferior disciplines like obf, for and dom that works well at infeerior level. There are even two fillers that are titled to make use of new carthage.
They also have parity shift, alastor, 2nd tradition and new cathage
Even their semigood cards like anathema, fourth tradition carthage remebered are playable compared to what the !Brujah/sabbat can present.

The !Brujah:
Hektor and Armin
Black forest base, abbot

Is this an envy matter? Sure, in some perspective. But some game balance would be nice.

If you compare the two versions of toreador, at least palla grande and foundation exhibit are comperable to grand ball and aching beaty. The sects cards might still win it for the toreador, but I hope you get my point.

Overkill is highly underrated. You know, like in computor games and such.

More
07 Aug 2011 09:24 #7524 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: !Brujah cards

You mean like group 3-4 !brujah crypt? Lets see... Armin Brenner, archbishop awesome special superior fortitude, Hektor, priscus, fortitude and inherent agg, Jacques Molay, perma rush AND +1 strength, Marcel de Breau, archbishop and +bleed, DeSalle, 7 cap with all in-clan superiors and +1 stealth, Miguel Santo Domingo, 7 cap who can play superior iron glare, fortitude, gives ALL your guys +1 bleed.

Not sure what more you want, really?

You don't need to backrush if you built your deck right, presence is pretty damn good discpline for bloating you know, taste of vitae and street cred help with this too, there is also gang territory for permanent bloat.

I can honestly say that I´ve never seen Jacques or DeSalle in a constructed game. And sure, you don´t have to backrush if you can bloat with presence and put some votes to hamper your predator. I wonder which clan that does this best, the Brujah or the !Brujah? Let´s compare:

The brujah:
4 Princes and a justicar with cap 6-10, three of have specials that works very well with the concept of politics. They also have good outferior disciplines like obf, for and dom that works well at infeerior level. There are even two fillers that are titled to make use of new carthage.
They also have parity shift, alastor, 2nd tradition and new cathage
Even their semigood cards like anathema, fourth tradition carthage remebered are playable compared to what the !Brujah/sabbat can present.

The !Brujah:
Hektor and Armin
Black forest base, abbot

Is this an envy matter? Sure, in some perspective. But some game balance would be nice.

If you compare the two versions of toreador, at least palla grande and foundation exhibit are comperable to grand ball and aching beaty. The sects cards might still win it for the toreador, but I hope you get my point.

You forgot Gang Territory and Cardinal Benediction, and that only two of those four princes can actually play Iron Glare at superior (one of which is a 10 cap), whereas all of the !Brujah vampires I mentioned can do it, and Cardinal Benediction is so easy to pass that it makes up for the lack of inherent titles on all of them. Group 3-4 !Brujah also have lot more obfucate than Brujah do if you want to go the stealth vote route, and just as much fortitude. So yes Brujah get a bit shinier toys in exchange for having crappier vampires (you have to go all the way up to Dmitra to get one with all in-clans at superior)

More
07 Aug 2011 15:48 #7531 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: !Brujah cards

Warning: Spoiler!

You forgot Gang Territory and Cardinal Benediction, and that only two of those four princes can actually play Iron Glare at superior (one of which is a 10 cap), whereas all of the !Brujah vampires I mentioned can do it, and Cardinal Benediction is so easy to pass that it makes up for the lack of inherent titles on all of them. Group 3-4 !Brujah also have lot more obfucate than Brujah do if you want to go the stealth vote route, and just as much fortitude. So yes Brujah get a bit shinier toys in exchange for having crappier vampires (you have to go all the way up to Dmitra to get one with all in-clans at superior)

Gang Territory is great card, Cardinal Benedition however is not that great, and it's power level is lower than power level of Brujah Justicar for example. Vote decks that plan to influence out big vampires count on their innate titles, so wasting as action for gaining titles is not best move, as camarilla counterpartners would do something to oust his prey using the same slots (eg. call the parity shift or anarchist uprising). Brujah justicar on the other hand can be played on low cap vampires that generally are the ones who have the time to call title-gaining actions. Both are likely to pass.

Tara can play superior iron glare as well, so 3 out of 5 can play it at superior. It is versatile card, but not the sole reason to play brujah variant.

Brujah have six vampires with obf in g4-5. Including Prince, Inner Circle and Justicar - IC have OBF and one duck have OBF. !Brujah have 6, only armin have archbishop title.

Also, Tomaine is 6 cap with all in-clan at superior. !Brujah dont have such low cap vampire, desalle and amelia are both 7 caps. Vampires for Brujah are actually better than vampires for !Brujah.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
07 Aug 2011 21:48 - 07 Aug 2011 21:48 #7548 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: !Brujah cards
Cardinal Benediction is much better than Brujah Justicar. For the simple reason that it is not unique, and that you are likely playing the actual justicar anyway which makes the justicar vote useless. There are plenty of good vote decks that get their titles through votes, and Cardinal Benediction is the best one of those.

Yes I was counting Tara in, Tara and Jann Berger are the only two brujah princes who can play superior iron glare.

How often do you actually see Tomaine played? I think I have only ever seen him in play once. That is the main weakness of the camarilla vote decks, they rely very heavily on their titles, whereas sabbat versions can do pretty much all of their stuff even without having title so you can play the better vampires and just give them the titles with Cardinal Benediction if they don't have it already. You can't pass brujah justicar with just the edge through an ic and couple princes, you can pass cardinal benediction like that though.

If you remove the titles from the sabbat vampires then all they do is loose a few table votes, if you remove the titles from the camarilla ones, suddenly they can't even play half the cards in their deck anymore. Which is why cards like Framing an Ancient Grudge really should see play more.

You are just really looking at the problem from wrong direction, instead of just crying about how you want sabbat to have 2nd tradition and parity shift also you could just work with the tools that there are, it is far from impossible to win with a sabbat deck even if there is a camarilla deck on the table.
Last edit: 07 Aug 2011 21:48 by Klaital.

More
08 Aug 2011 05:14 #7567 by Jussi
Replied by Jussi on topic Re: !Brujah cards
Tero Kulkunen
Clan: !bruj! Brujah antitribu (group 5)
Capacity: :cap8:
Disciplines: :ANI: :CEL: :POT: :PRE:
Sabbat: Tero may enter combat with a tapped minion controlled by your predator or prey as a (d) action. Master cards played on Tero cost an additional pool.

!bruj! :CEL: :POT: :PRE: :cap6:
----
Banging trashcans, breaking windows
We'll wake you up tonight

We like the good time, we scream and shout
And that's what fun's about

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds