file Some Ventrue Antitribu

18 Aug 2011 17:31 #8531 by Klaital
Replied by Klaital on topic Re: Some Ventrue Antitribu

Yeah, I don't know the reason for them to follow the malkavian storyline but not the ventrue anti, maybe they thought it was a good concept for the ventrue anti to have :AUS: and that it opened for some intresting decks and decided to leave it unfixed.

It was not even part of storyline, it was typo.

There are already 2 sabbat clans with :AUS: :DOM:, and 2 with :AUS: :FOR:, there is no need for :AUS: ventrue.

If the game designers had shared that thought I am fairly sure they would have changed the clan discplines of !Ventrue looooong ago. I personally like there being more variety between the main clans and antitribu, so !Ventrue having AUS is just fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2011 17:36 - 18 Aug 2011 17:38 #8532 by Lech
Replied by Lech on topic Re: Some Ventrue Antitribu

Warning: Spoiler!

If the game designers had shared that thought I am fairly sure they would have changed the clan discplines of !Ventrue looooong ago. I personally like there being more variety between the main clans and antitribu, so !Ventrue having AUS is just fine.

They also never fixed clan issues, i'm talking about lasombra/tzimisce/assamite/ravnos/setites/ versus malkavian/brujah/toreador/ventrue/nosferatu/tremere/gangrel, even when they acknowledged it.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.
Last edit: 18 Aug 2011 17:38 by Lech.

More
18 Aug 2011 17:39 #8534 by Klaital
What clan issues are you talking about?

More
18 Aug 2011 17:47 #8535 by Lech

What clan issues are you talking about?

I am talking making lasombra with sabbat lasombra, lasombra antitribu who are camarilla, laibon lasombra (i dont remember their name) in ONE clan, just changing sects and special, but making brujah who are camarilla and making brujah who are sabbat different clan despite sharing the same ancestry (and brujah who are laibon are also different clan).

Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
18 Aug 2011 18:01 #8537 by Klaital
There are no laibon brujah. But yeah they kept the camarilla and sabbat clans different, which I don't really have anything against, gives more variety.

More
18 Aug 2011 18:11 #8540 by Lech

There are no laibon brujah. But yeah they kept the camarilla and sabbat clans different, which I don't really have anything against, gives more variety.

It makes camarilla unique disciplines more common (i am talking dementation and protean here) than :QUI: :VIC: :OBT: :SER: :CHI: :NEC: (necromancy is special case, obtenebration too). It also make clans with divided sects crypts less coherent, it's way harder to create sabbat tzimisce from group 4-5 than camarilla toreador. Creating good crypt that share the same sect for :laso: is pain in group 3-4 (two good 6th cap are laibon, good titled vampire is camarilla). I think that they could use more crypt cards than other clans to make up for divided sects.

I just feel it's a bad design to divide clan in half like they did with brujah and other such clans. Good example of good design is creating clan cards that have (partial) sect requirement like Eldest are Kholo for Ravnos (works for any ravnos, but work best with Laibon ones).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds