file Trisnakes Logo

19 Feb 2012 21:32 #23540 by Juggernaut1981
I've tried digging around for quite a while for a GOOD resolution copy of the Tri-snakes logo and I keep on lucking out. I'm looking to end up building a Logo for VTES in my local area and I would like to have a good version of the Trisnakes Logo to use at least as a template, or something I could graphically edit into other images (e.g. embed it into the structure of the Sydney Harbour Bridge). The problem I keep coming across is that most of them are <150px by 150px. For any decent quality printing, that represents about 1cm (0.5").

Particularly those who have done things like the EC artwork, what have you used as your starting point? Do I just need to suck it up and develop some actual artistic skill by drawing it out on paper first, then make it into a path-object in something like Inkscape?

Any help with this would be appreciated by myself, and I'm sure potentially a number of other Princes who want to have nice artwork for their tournament posters and any custom merch they make.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2012 21:41 #23541 by extrala
Replied by extrala on topic Re: Trisnakes Logo
An SVG of the logo would be highly appreciated by me as well.

More
19 Feb 2012 23:31 #23559 by LunaSlave
Replied by LunaSlave on topic Re: Trisnakes Logo
count me in this category too! I've been looking for this for ages.

More
20 Feb 2012 00:11 - 20 Feb 2012 00:28 #23586 by Adonai
Replied by Adonai on topic Re: Trisnakes Logo
Have you taken a look at the collection here?

www.thelasombra.com/jpg.htm

If none of them will do, I would recommend contacting Ian Watson from the White Wolf forums, he has done great work with the logos from all of the World of Darkness series.

forums.white-wolf.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44353
Last edit: 20 Feb 2012 00:28 by Adonai.

More
20 Feb 2012 01:12 #23598 by LunaSlave
Replied by LunaSlave on topic Re: Trisnakes Logo
yeah, what i've been searching for is a scalable vector graphic of some sort...those logos on your page are cool, but they don't scale well to larger sizes at all...

More
20 Feb 2012 01:17 #23599 by Juggernaut1981
Replied by Juggernaut1981 on topic Re: Trisnakes Logo
Yeah, I've looked through them before. None of them are particularly scale-able because they have 'boxy pixel' shadows.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds