lightbulb how do new players easily access vtes card stock?

16 Jul 2012 23:16 #33279 by gymim
If a new vtes player wanted to buy card stock, is there an easy way to get vtes cards into their hands?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2012 23:24 #33281 by Adonai
Yes.

In Europe:
Walch & Nusser

In the rest of the World:
Rose Tatu Productions

If for some reason neither of those floats your boat, then there are other stores that sell cards by the box or by singles listed here:

Lasombra's List
and
V:EKN's List

See also:
Lasombra's New Player Challenge 2012

More
17 Jul 2012 03:20 - 17 Jul 2012 03:21 #33292 by prunesquallor
Myself, I do listings like the following a few times a month, this one is everything a new player needs to get started with group 4-5 Followers of Set :

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251104822752

Also, I offer a price-match guarantee (I'll meet or beat any price from an established VtES store on eBay) on all my singles through my store (link in my sig).
Last edit: 17 Jul 2012 03:21 by prunesquallor.

More
17 Jul 2012 13:46 #33320 by gman
Also, make sure to check with your local playgroup to see if they have any extra cards they'd be willing to unload.

=]

-Grayson

More
17 Jul 2012 15:24 #33330 by ICL
Is the question how a group gets into the game or how a single player gets cards to play with a group that has cards?

The former seems to me to be far more difficult than the latter. I've donated thousands of cards and, when I crack boosters from tournament prizes, generally just keep the rares. I'm also willing to sell off extra cards I have, though few take me up on it, probably because I make so little effort.

Also, when you know players, the chances of someone getting rid of their collection is high, in my experience. I know one person in the process of selling off his collection, though he isn't local, and I know another who is sitting on a collection she has no use for. In both cases, talking about tens of thousands of cards. I've sold a friend's ~30,000 card collection and had another donate his that appeared larger when he moved.

I always figure the best way to create a collection is pick up a former player's. Tend to get lots of staples because tend to get lots of Jyhad cards. The volume is typically high enough for an entire group to play out of.

More
14 Aug 2012 17:56 #34751 by Agamemnon
How about a slightly different question;

how do new players get ashur tablets, deep song, and eyes of argus? I mean without spending a F#!@ ton of $$$ on them :(

Hindsight is foresight because we walk in circles

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds