file The most pool with a single action?

31 Aug 2012 11:30 #35687 by LunaSlave

And of course, one Parity shift is enough to steal all that pool back. All you need is 264 player table :P

Not an answer to the OP but that reminds me of an experience WAY back when we played the game but didn't really know very well what we were doing or that 5 players was ideal number. Incredibly slow and somewhat boring game with 13 players, half of which seemed to have no clue how to play so the other half were helping them along. 1 Parity Shift managed to convince the entire table to never have a game that big again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2012 14:18 #35690 by KevinM
I wish some of these posters (Pascal) would remember that the requirements are the most pool with a single ACTION. :)

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
31 Aug 2012 15:40 #35693 by jhattara
Too little restrictions. I have all the Hermanas ever printed in play and play a Consanguineous Boon for gazillion pool!

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
31 Aug 2012 16:00 #35694 by Klaital
Theoretical things like this aren't that interesting... it would be much more interesting to hear what people have actually managed to do in an actual game. My personal pool gain record from an entire turn in an actual game was somewhere around 30, 32 I think, without even including any ousts. That was loong ago, and included two minion taps (with parthenon), and then a capped political stranglehold four 8+ caps out. (it was an old school obf Ventrue deck with Arika and her friends)

More
31 Aug 2012 16:07 #35695 by Pendargon
i made 45 in one turn, playing nosferatu royalty breed/boon with 3rd traditions, i called 5 consanguineous boons with 9 nosferatu on the table... my pooltotal was just below 60 if i recall correctly

:QUI: :POT: :OBE: :CEL: :OBF: :tore: :assa:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds