file Reprints

23 May 2011 05:49 #4622 by Karo
Reprints was created by Karo
If we can get any reprints what would you choose?
My first choice is Spiritual Intervention. How come this card never got any real reprints ?!

Spiritual Intervention
Type: Combat
Requires: Necromancy
[nec] Strike: dodge.
[NEC] Strike: combat ends.

Rarity: DS:C2 Tenth:B

In these parts we have seen only few instances of it for those who bought tenth. There are players who have them from DS but they only have them for themselves and don't have for trade or sale. It's rather akward to see Kindred Most Wanted, Gehenna, Lords of the Night, Bloodlines, Legacies of Blood, Heirs to the Blood, all expansions containing Giovanni/Harbringers of Skull or Nagaraja and not see one crucial card that defines those clans in many aspects.

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 08:47 #4623 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Reprints
At Ebay a display of DS is currently going for $89.99 But-it-now (with shipping to Croatia $34)
Obviously less than the original suggested retail price.
Several others at roughly SRP and one at $160.

I'd dare say that Spiritual Intervention is still very much available.

All in all, I'm not sure whether this discussion is that much needed since the chance of reprints is, erm, slim to none. At best :(

But if we're throwing wish lists, I'd like a pony. :P

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
23 May 2011 09:29 - 23 May 2011 09:29 #4627 by Karo
Replied by Karo on topic Re: Reprints
Haha :D True tho, but most of the cards were reprinted in needed expansions and this card is used a lot and only in one is printed. Not to say it's a lot to buy it over e-bay since you proposed just I miss further expansions of VTES and some cards really need reprints.

At the chance of reprints is I know abysmal small I'm not giving hope :whistle:
At least we can toy with the idea of reprints maybe some day someone will take over VTES again and see this thread :3

klubtitanatlas.hr/

former NC for Croatia
Last edit: 23 May 2011 09:29 by Karo.

More
23 May 2011 14:17 #4632 by Izaak
Replied by Izaak on topic Re: Reprints
If I were to make a list with cards that never got reprinted when they should have been I'd start the list with Parity Shift in KoT probably followed by Shadow Twin in 3rd. I would have liked Derange in a KoT starter too.

Other than that, I think everything that could/should have gotten a reprint is either already reprinted or still available enough or just not really useful or I must be missing some superuseful obtenebration rare.

More
23 May 2011 14:44 - 23 May 2011 14:45 #4633 by prunesquallor
Replied by prunesquallor on topic Re: Reprints
I've had the lowest eBay price on Spiritual Intervention for quite a while (link in my sig to get to my store), but for whatever reason, it's not a card that moves very quickly.

As a seller I've seen quite a few Sabbat :sabbatset: Obtenebration :obt: cards that are in demand and hard to find. Definitely good candidates for reprinting.
Last edit: 23 May 2011 14:45 by prunesquallor.

More
23 May 2011 18:45 #4635 by Mephistopheles
Replied by Mephistopheles on topic Re: Reprints
I wish group 2 Sabbat vampires were reprinted. Goratrix, Ambrosio Moncada, Lambach, etc.

NC for Hungary

hunfragment.blogspot.com

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds