file Reprints

23 May 2011 23:13 #4639 by librarian
Replied by librarian on topic Re: Reprints

If I were to make a list with cards that never got reprinted when they should have been I'd start the list with Parity Shift in KoT probably followed by Shadow Twin in 3rd.

Entombment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2011 23:34 #4640 by TorranceCircle
Replied by TorranceCircle on topic Re: Reprints

As a seller I've seen quite a few Sabbat :sabbatset: Obtenebration :obt: cards that are in demand and hard to find. Definitely good candidates for reprinting.

Arms of the Abyss

More
24 May 2011 05:40 #4643 by Amenophobis
Replied by Amenophobis on topic Re: Reprints
Camarilla Vitae Slave. Mercy for the Weak! :laugh:

I was surprised to see all Paths except the Path of Typhoon reprinted in LotN. I would have loved to see it in the new layout with new artwork... though the old artwork still rocks. B)

More
04 Jun 2011 21:23 #4877 by Demnogonis Saastuttaja
Replied by Demnogonis Saastuttaja on topic Re: Reprints
A lot of cards, and some cards could as well be unprinted. I would have liked Bloodform and Entombment back in 3rd ed, but I guess more Bonecraft and Body Arsenal was what we really needed... Hey how about not printing crap in the first place, and definately not reprinting it over and over again?

Well I suppose that's how CCG's work. Get something good, get a lot of bad, it doesn't have to make sense for you, because that's how business works.

:ANI: :AUS: :VIC:

More
05 Jun 2011 19:06 #4891 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Reprints

I would have liked Bloodform and Entombment back in 3rd ed, but I guess more Bonecraft and Body Arsenal was what we really needed...

Different rarity...

But yeah, I also expected Entombment to make a return.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
18 Jun 2011 14:40 #5312 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: Reprints
nearly anything i can think of worth reprinting would be from anarchs and older, or from KoT. cards from KoT were in fact so good that they were reprinted in HttB starters, and made those sell out in record time. but reprints that seem ideal: Theo Bell, Isabella Giovanni, Bobby Lemon, Karsh, Le Dinh Tho, sense dep, monastery of shadows, touch of clarity, madmans quill, liquidation, carlton, neutral guard, jake washington, anarch convert, Beckett, Nephandus, matthias, parity shift, lilliths blessing (its good deck building tech), legacy of pander, Nergal, entombment, mythic form, shadow twin, enkil cog, rego motus, deep song, eyes of argus, twilight camp, brinksmanship, path of evil revelations, Khalil ravana, cry wolf, elemental stoicism, hide the mind, and summon history. additionally, things that i think should have been reprinted but not because they needed to be include fould blood, masochism, hatch the viper, darkling trickery, crimson sentinel, and visit from capuchin. there are certain cards that will always be more useful than others, but those are all ones that are slightly to very hard to get ahold of. if/when someone buys the ability to print cards again, i'd like to see a new set, and some of those cards. also, i'd like them to pay off my student loans, if they have that kind of cash...

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds