file Player - Aid - Newbies

23 Apr 2013 11:50 #47454 by Tallens
Hi Guys

In the spirit of bringing more to the fold of VTES I've wanted to do some player aids, Video Guides on a common Action/Combat/Play-Round and so on, but time eluded me, so I only got around to do some of the guides.

I don't know if this has been done endlessly, but I found that my group of newbies, needed some structure to fast get around the 50ish pages mini-Manuel coming with all Starter Packs.

And for this I made some guides, they could have in front of them while they where thinking about what to do.

I was initially going to do a YouTube Video ( and still might ) but lets see what we can do before we go to that step.

I've created a cheat sheet based on the Complete Rules Reference.

Attachment CheetSheet-VTES-Action.pdf not found

- Cheet Sheet - VTES - Action.pdf is a sheet that walks though the steps of doing an action, who can block, and such. - I was considering doing them a little more graphical (with little drawings) but my Wacom-Pen is missing :/

Attachment CheetSheet-VTES-Combat.pdf not found

- Cheet Sheet - VTES - Combat.pdf This is a sheet that displays the steps of combat, when to play cards, and when a round begins and ends.

Attachment CheetSheet-VTES-Quick.pdf not found

- Cheet Sheet - VTES - Quick.pdf - based on another sheet I found on the internet, I craeted this little quick cheat, that will give the rounds, and the basic actions you can do in these steps.

Is this something people would like to use? they are rough drafts so far, and I'll add a bit more to it when I get things moving.

If you have any changes/errata please don't hesitate to kick my @$$ for not doing it correct, and I will of'cus correct any mistakes.

//Tallens'out
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: self biased

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds