file TWDA Database?

18 Jan 2014 02:46 #58669 by librarian
TWDA Database? was created by librarian
Has someone made a database of the TWDA?
For instance, I want to find decks that feature Masika and Enkil Cog. Is there somewhere I could do a search and get the resulting decks?
Thanks,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2014 05:30 #58670 by drnlmza
Replied by drnlmza on topic Re: TWDA Database?
It requires more work to setup than I'm happy with at the moment, but we have converted all the TWDA decks into something that can be imported into Sutekh (sutekh.sf.net) (they can be downloaded from sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sutekh/wiki/UserDocumentation ). There are a bunch of python utilities that can run various queries on the resulting database available from bitbucket.org/hodgestar/sutekh-extras/src/ - specifically TWDA/check_card_usage.py can be used to construct this query.

The plan is to have this easily available in the Sutekh UI in the next version, but we're still working on how best to manage that

(For the record, this currently gives 3 decks using both Masika and Enkil Cog:

Adam Esbjörnsson's Danish ECQ 2010: Copenhagen, Denmark April 2010 - www.veknfrance.com/decks/twd.htm#2010danishecq - 1 x Masika, 1 x Enkil Cog
Francisco Màrcio C. Pinheiro's Praxis Seizure: Cariri: Ceará, Brazil January 2014 - www.veknfrance.com/decks/twd.htm#2014psccb - 2 x Masika, 1 x Enkil Cog
Julian Gatt's Brisbane 2009 Qualifier: Brisbane, Australia March 2009 - www.veknfrance.com/decks/twd.htm#2k9brisbanecq - 1 x Masika, 1 x Enkil Cog)

--
National Coordinator
South Africa
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

More
18 Jan 2014 16:23 #58676 by ReverendRevolver
Replied by ReverendRevolver on topic Re: TWDA Database?
Im still fine with looking at twd on secretlibrary.

I mean, im not gonna look at decks featuring govern the unaligned to find what decks use maryanne blair and crypt accelleration, but im normally not in a situation where i have time to look somethimg up in 2 mimutes but cant take 7.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds