file The eerie silence of these forums

26 Feb 2014 02:27 #59398 by librarian
Nerf dominate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2014 02:46 #59399 by ICL

Nerf dominate.

In about 10 minutes, I'll speak to banning cards in V:TES in my blog. Controversy, it is not.

More
26 Feb 2014 09:25 #59401 by Lech

Well, I am currently playing Hearthstone, a purely virtual CCG with an attractive UI.

Give or take, 80 % of posts are "nerf this class, nerf that class" (please note that nothing is really broken in terms of card balance). I actually prefer that people here provide well-measured and in-depth responses when you ask for ideas and refrain from mindless chatter.

In HS, mage is too good in arena. In constructed, warlock and priest are bit behind - which translate directly into arena (warlock have many useless demons - most of it's minions sucks along with some spells like corruption, while many priest cards are bit lacking which make it risky choice for arena run as you can not fetch any aoe).

But yes, hs forums are full of clueless people.

There are, mind you, some balancing problems (rag, ysera, cairne, pagle, tink comes to mind), most classes tend to do just fine in constructed and limited.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
26 Feb 2014 19:33 #59404 by extrala
I think there's just not sooo much left to talk about. The game now is roughly 20 years old, a lot of topics have already been discussed (some ad nauseum) and (in my opinion) the most important reason, is the lack of new cards in the past three years. Only one small(!) expansion in three years doesn't give much fodder to talk about.

More
27 Feb 2014 07:46 #59410 by alek
My thoughts are exacly the same like extrala. Apart from new deck builds there is no much to talk about right now. I suppose some news about next VEKN expansion could bring some more duscussion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lech

More
27 Feb 2014 11:59 #59422 by KevinM

Nerf dominate.

In about 10 minutes, I'll speak to banning cards in V:TES in my blog. Controversy, it is not.

The URL for such would be...?

Kevin M., Prince of Las Vegas
"Know your enemy and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment...Complacency...Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Please visit VTESville daily! vtesville.myminicity.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/129744447064017

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds