file Thanks

06 Oct 2014 11:19 - 06 Oct 2014 11:22 #66063 by Murat
Thanks was created by Murat
Hi,
sorry first time I be here. So I hope this entry is in the right place.

My real name ist Dietmar and I located in Bochum Germany. I comming back to home from the EC in Mannheim, and I had something to say. Normally I like to do it on the EC but I think that everybody had to hear it. It takes a little time but I hope its worth reading it.

I start playing this game 20 years ago, 4 weeks after release of JYHAD. Bilding a little playgroup and have fun. Also in the hard times during the break before Sabbat War. Then on the Game Fair in Essen we meet Andreas who likes us to join the community of others players in Germany, Europe and all over the world. Cool thing so we do it. From that moment on it was more fun. Meeting other Players, playing tornaments and making new friends. And than the Company decides to end the game. But some realy crazy people say no we keep on going.

So I like to thank everybody who puts work in this game. All the coordinaters, all the designer, all guys who organise tournaments and playgroups. And all players who still play this game. I like to thank everybody who keeps this game alive.
Last edit: 06 Oct 2014 11:22 by Murat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2014 08:17 #66749 by Maddog
Replied by Maddog on topic Re: Thanks
Nice to hear folks like yourself being thankful of all those passionate folks who are breathing life into this game, you have summed up how many of us feel very nicely:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds