file Tournament deck choice

28 Jul 2011 01:57 #6966 by Juggernaut1981
You HAVE to be running Brujah. The stacking nature of Brujah Debates allow you to have 1-cap 3rd Trads that can get 3+ maneuvers and a handstrike of 4 (plus any T:V or Quick Jab shennanigans). Your combat module effectively becomes permanents. All you need then is a moderate amount of intercept to defend them against someone other than Malk S&B Cheese and it's about ready.

The other basically vital component are the Events. If you get out all 3, everyone else will be completely pantsed. Discarding cards, having cards fail, losing blood... all the time while your babies are ignoring it because they don't use a discipline, just the Debates.

What you decide to oust with is your call. I prefer the stronger vote version, but you could easily have a Computer Hack version or a Rush-Tensions-Frontal Assault-Fame type version. Just depends on how pro-active you want to be.

In at least one game I've had this thing with 10 vampires out and votelock against two push-voting decks. Something about 4 Princes + Justicar that makes it hard to call a vote and get it through (2nd Trad + Media locations FTW).

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2011 05:30 #6978 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Re: Tournament deck choice

The stacking nature of Brujah Debates allow you to have 1-cap 3rd Trads that can get 3+ maneuvers and a handstrike of 4 (plus any T:V or Quick Jab shennanigans).

SNIP

The other basically vital component are the Events.

Wicked.
I like it!

Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds