file Mycroft introduction

07 Sep 2019 12:02 #96845 by Mycroft
Mycroft introduction was created by Mycroft
Hi all,

I'm Chris 41yo living in belgium and playing a lot of games of all kind.

As a former l5r community manager, playing l5r along other game including vtes in his early years, I would like to do the same for vtes in my region of Liège in belgium.

I have a request: I would like to use a topic here on vekn forum to coordinate friendly friday night vtes games, but as not everyone in my play group is fluent and/or confident to write in english may I ask to write in french?

Thanks all,
The Elder Mycroft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kraus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2019 14:19 #96848 by Kraus
Replied by Kraus on topic Mycroft introduction
Hi Chris!

Thank you for your hard work with the community. :) I heard L5R is absolutely amazing. Sadly haven't had a chance to try it out.

Hope you're having fun with VtES as well!

I see no problem with using French in a specified topic. You may use the City, State, Country and Region Talk section:
www.vekn.net/forum/city-state-country-region-talk

"Oh, to the Hades with the manners! He's a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"
-Nalia De-Arnise

garourimgazette.wordpress.com/
www.vekn.net/forum-guidelines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mycroft

More
10 Sep 2019 15:03 #96902 by blackkn8
Replied by blackkn8 on topic Mycroft introduction

Hi all,

I'm Chris 41yo living in belgium and playing a lot of games of all kind.

As a former l5r community manager, playing l5r along other game including vtes in his early years, I would like to do the same for vtes in my region of Liège in belgium.

I have a request: I would like to use a topic here on vekn forum to coordinate friendly friday night vtes games, but as not everyone in my play group is fluent and/or confident to write in english may I ask to write in french?

Thanks all,
The Elder Mycroft

Hi Mycroft,
sounds great and I hope you will find many players and tables for games to play.
Maybe I can interest you to manage your games/events/tournaments with a little tool?

I have the website www.vtes-hook.com and there you can organize your lokal (or also online) playgroup. With ranking, Decklists and so on. I'm looking for people like you who want to organize their community playgroup and so I offer this tool for vtes player. (All for free). If you are interessted you can take a look at my page and if you have questions you can send me a mail at . Many fun and welcome ...:lol:

Prince of Wiesbaden, Germany
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mycroft

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds